How can we improve mylot ratings? give some tips

@Dasari100 (3803)
Anantapur, India
This is question for every user in this site because when we have high ratings we have the good will as well as we will get some confidence so i came to know that helping each other users here and getting and adding as a friends,communicating,responding,discussing good discussions only way we can improve our ratings here so are they any tips from your side.
@ElicBxn (60895)
the way to get good ratings is to have general interest, non-controversial discussions - so if you don't care what your ratings are, start limited interest, controversial discussions.
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
As you know my ratings used to 10 now today became 9th so it is not good sign to me so i need to develop from my side so i want to be give more good discussions here.
@ElicBxn (60895)
When I say of "general interest" I don't mean that they are to be posted in the "general interest" catagory, I mean that they should appeal to the widest group of people. For example, while mylot has a lot of member from India, I know little about India and probably won't respond. Also, I am not interested in soccer or cricket or most TV shows (even here in the States) or wrestling or soap operas, so I don't respond to discussions in those kinds of catagories.
@elsoft12 (1825)
Ratings depend on the quality of the content you post and to some extent quantity(that doesn't mean you post loads of paras....but it shouldn't be single word or single line posts,to the extent possible) and the number of best responses you earn,the relevance of your post and how do are you involving in a discussion,so don't start discussions that just have a yes or no answer.Avoid spelling mistakes and as mentioned by diana above,post in the specific category.
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
I understood that it should not be paragaraphs as well as it should not short and it should be quality and quantity according to the response and discussion or particular interest.
@mysdianait (64056)
I notice you start your discussions in the 'general' category. If you start them in the specific interests they will be seen more which means you might get more responses and also more people rating them. just a tip!