Sent from heaven

I was feeling like my boyfriend was sent from heaven. We met on Christmas night when I was feeling terrible about myself. As we got to know one another we found we were living a block away from each other in Miami. We both moved form Miami to NY and we live on the same block. Now he is the sweetest and really lives my spirits in a great way. The problem is he is always here. Morning,noon,and night. Now for some reason this past 4 days he has been on the phone telling me. last night I came and was banging on the door and you were sleep. That is a fat lie he knows how deep I sleep. I think something is wrong. I don't second guess myself ever. So now I want ot dump him today and tell him why. Please tell me what your next step would be.
You sound as if you are torn between the fact that he is someone that you like being with and the fact that he sounds a bit on the possessive side. I would suggest you tell him that the relationship will fail if he continued with his behavior. I would also state how much his companionship means to you but can't go on with him if he doesn't change. I hope that you can resolve the problem. Big huggers to you.
Your advice is always great for me ElusiveButterfly,I did talk to him about the way he wants me without friends and phone calls. LOl He says he feels bad that my daughter does not like him. I can't help that but I do demand she respect him. Thanks so much
@spalladino (17927)
If you think something is wrong maybe it would be a better idea to talk to him and find out if you're right and what the problem is instead of just dumping him. If you're feeling like you need more space, tell him that. Of course, if the relationship has run it's course and you're not happy anymore then there's nothing talking can do to change that.
I did talk to him and it's my daughter he is concerned about. he feels that she does not like him and he feels out of place. Thank you so much