Do you believe in chat friends?

@ajithlal (14569)
We most times get closer with friends through online easier than in our real life. What do we get closer with friends online or make friends easier in the internet than with people in real life?
@myfb2009 (8304)
I do agreed with you about this matter. I also seems easier to make online friends than making friends in real life. But, l don't believe in online friendship, since l can't get to know them more personally. Where else, my friends in real life, l can get to know them more closer and thus, l can even trust them..
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
I don't do chat rooms at all. I only chat on Mylot and to family and friends on my Yahoo! Messenger. But I have found that I can be myself so much friendlier online then in real life and I am not having to worry about my looks or anything else so I do find it easier to make friends on mylot then in person.
@ajithlal (14569)
I also think yahoo messenger is very good for chatting with family and friends.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
i have made alot of friends on mylot. it's just easier to talk online to friends than it is in person sometimes. some show more interest in u than your real friends do sometimes.
@ajithlal (14569)
I also think it is easier to talk online to friends than in person.
@drdivu (1011)
well, i dont believe in chat friends though i chat with my own bunch of friends..cant chat like that..this mylot is the only place i feel it is ok to have post and discussions without knowing chatting people..
@snow_one (202)
i have friends online that i have never met, that is the best thing about the internet, and its capablities, you can meet people from all over the world.
@Darkwing (21588)
I don't really know... I get on with people in real life as well as those online. I often go to the pub just to socialise with the local people and really enjoy chatting and laughing with them, playing darts and pool, etc. I don't think either one is easier than the other to be honest. Brightest Blessings.
@eshaan (6193)
maybe becoz first we start chatting thinking that we are not commited and just talkign freely thinking that we are just friends for time being, so we are relaxed sharign things with them and feel cpmfortable with the thought that we are not going to meet ever in life, but it happens at times that we get too much closer and feel that the person you are talking with is really a very good person, and i can tell u with pride that i have made some very evry good friends online and hope that they will be with me for life and i fpossible i will meet them also.
@Porcospino (18669)
• Denmark
I think that the internet is great way to meet new people and I have found some close friends that way. In real life I am quite shy and it is often easier for me to tell online friends private things about myself. I always start by chatting or by exchanging emails with online friends, and when we get to know eachother better we sometimes decide to meet in real life. I have been very lucky, because I have found some really good friends through the internet and I often spend time with them in real life. I have also found some great friends from other countries, we can't just meet as they live too far away from my country, but I enjoy chatting with them and exchanging emails with them.
@dilsee (47)
• Japan
I have many online friend and from many frnds really i got some good frnds. Now i dont wanna call them as my net frnd.i Believe they r now my real life friend.