What do you think or Laurence Fishburne in CSI?

As a avid fan of CSI Las Vegas since the first season, I thought the series would not be as good when William Petersen a.k.a. Gil Grissom left the series. I personally think, Laurence Fishburne is doing a good job filling the void Petersen has left. I think it was a good idea that Fishburne's character "Raymond Langston" was a rookie and is still learning the ropes of the job. It's more interesting that way. What are your thoughts?
As long as CSI is running, I wouldn't stop watching it. I don't Gil Grissom to leave but I know he will show up someday. Hehehe. ^_^
That is something to look forward to. I also hope that he will appear in one or two more episodes. It's great that they didn't kill his character. Thanks for the response
Personally I like the newbie. He is no Gil Grissom, but he will do just fine. His character is interesting and I find that he brings a breath of fresh air to the show.
I do agree with you. It's true that he is not Gil Grissom. But he is doing well with his new character. I think it's a good plot to make his character did not join CSI as a supervisor. It would be harder for fans if they would compare him with Grissom. Thanks for the response
@Ozarkgirl (774)
I am a BIG fan of all the CSI's and I miss Gil BIG TIME, but I have to admit that Lauraence Fishburne is doing a great job. I cannot stand the girl that replaced Warrick Brown, I think she needs to be the next one killed in the show. Sorry I am still made over Warrick leaving the show!!!!
Actually I haven't really thought about that girl. She doesn't seem to have much impact on the show. With Gil leaving I totally forgot about Warrick. Thanks for the response
@roniroxas (10576)
rookie? with that age? hmmmm. i will watch it first. gil grissom is a big shoe to fit. fans are used to it already but fishburne has big feet (lol ) and i am not sure if the shoes of gil is big for him or it fits or small for him. so we just have to wait and see. this is an exciting thing to watch. CSI has good writers and i know it will make a difference if the story is good.
He is a rookie because he entered CSI as a level 1. Just like Nick and Warrick in the first episode of the series. So far he is doing good. Off course Grissom is Grissom. But he is managing to pull his chracter through. Thanks for the response
@brandon22 (163)
I am a big fan of William peters, so I was sad to see him leave. And, I'm not really a fan of Laurence Fishburne, so I wasn't too thrilled about him joining the cast. But, us say that he has fit in very well. I still watch the show and I still enjoy.
I do agree with you. I thought that once Petersen is out of the series, the show would not be as good as it use to be. But all my expectations were wrong. Thanks for the response
@di44ito (496)
• Bulgaria
I like CSi a lot, but i don`t know why i didn`t like Laurance Fishburne. I preffer the old cast for me they were better. William Peterson was better i liked him more or maybe a just have been used to the old cast and i feel like this about Laurence Fishburn, but i have to admit that from the moment he replased William Peterson i have seen only four or maybe five episodes of csi i don`t even know in how much episodes he had been playing.