Which water do you like distilled water or boiled water?

@ajithlal (14568)
Now a days water is available in bottles as distilled water. Which water do you use distilled water or boiled water? I use piper water and boil them for drinking. I am thinking of using rain water for bathing and other purposes.
@cream97 (29169)
Hi, ajithal. I prefer boiled water over distilled water. It is so much refreshing. Distilled water has a funny taste to it. The boiled water tastes more clearer.
@ajithlal (14568)
The distilled water cost a lot than the boiled water. Sometimes we have to pay for distilled water. I have seen people taking distilled water regularly.
in my contry we can drink the water without filter or boiled . so i drink it directly. but i still prefer boiled water
@ajithlal (14568)
I think most people prefers boiled water than the distal water considering the cost of the distal water and the boiled water has natural taste.
@julia28 (140)
I dont like the taste of boiled water .I have not tried drinking distilled water except in medicines.The water supply in our city is from river source which is purified by corporation based water purifiers ,stored and then supplied to homes. The water smells chlorinated .I use Aquaguard to further filter my water .Boiling water is time and gas consuming.It takes several hours to cool down.Filtered water is safe and easy option. You will have to collect lots of rain water for bathing purpose .You`ll have to wait for rain too .Which city do you belong ?
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Well, I heard that all distilled water was was boiled water so why pay $1 a gallon or more for it when you can make your own free or for pennies if you pay for city water. I love rain water it makes your hair so soft and silky or it does my hair and it even softens the skin. We catch the rain water occasionally to wash our hair and other things..
@HelloMickey (1663)
I prefer drinking boiled water. If the water quality is guaranteed, boiled water is much healthy than distilled water. And you should not use rain for bathing, it is not clean. Just my piece of advice. Have a nice day.
@Darkwing (21588)
If I'm having a hot drink then I draw the water from the tap and boil it, but if drinking cold, I often take a cannister and fill it from a freshwater spring closeby. I don't buy the bottled stuff, unless I fancy some fruit flavoured water. The one I drink contains no added sugar and is flavoured with different fruits. My favourite is strawberry and kiwi fruit. Brightest Blessings.
@VANILLAREY (1473)
In my home, we boil tap water and use it for drinking. In the city one can never trust the purity of tap water. There has been instances of muddy water coming from taps. This usually happend due to broken pipes etc. So we prefer to boil drinking water. Prevention is better than cure.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
i just use the water right out of the pipes that comes in my house. i think it silly to buy distilled water in bottles. seems like everyone thinks that looks important. i'm not paying for water myself.