Is youtube is best for videos?

@Dasari100 (3803)
Anantapur, India
My friends always stick on you tube for videos and i really wonder they are giving or introducing new videos in all categories so everyone like to watch videos so are their any new video sites than you tube or you tube is best one others. So which one you like to watch.
@snow_one (202)
i like youtube a lot. i use it for music. not every video has an actually video for music, some are just pictures for something along the lines of what is being played at the same time. i don't know of any other video site that is like it. i do know that if you are interested in movies check out imd they have a lot of movies on there that you tube does not.
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
We can find all categories of you tube whenever we can find new videos so it is wonderful gift to us so i have seen many times so which one is best categories in you tube.
Hey there! I always go to youtube too. Youtube has lots of videos than other websites. You can also find hard to search videos there. That is really great. Metacafe is also good, but I'm more in to youtube. It is my favorite video streaming website. Have a nice day. Happy posting!
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
Of course we need to know that information and i used to use meta cafe but 80% people like to use you tube it is really rocking site.
As per u r usage this site is best to use for u.