What kind of words you speak everyday?

@ssh123 (31100)
A careless word may kindle strife A cruel word may wreck a life A brutal word may smite and kill and finsh you off A gracious word may smooth the way A joyful word may light the day A timely word may lessen stress A loving word may head and give blessings A hard word may hurt the feelings A curteous word may be reciprocated. Any other type of words that can better our lives? What kind of words appeal to you most. I know it is different words for different people and different occasions. But your favourites please
@cr1st1nel (3567)
I'm saying that i every day i use joyful words but now it really depends on my mood on how i fell at the moment cause i am a very changing man.One moment i can be the wind and other moment i can be the storm with thunders.
@ssh123 (31100)
That is dangerous. Itis difficult for people to understand you. They tend to be more cautious than friendly.
@rladiga00 (1166)
I prefer to speak graceful word and joyful words. This will not only help me to have peace of mind and also pleases the persons to whom I speak. But they also should deserve it.
@ssh123 (31100)
Thanks for your interesting response.
I like to use loving words and words of encouragement to people. I love you, you are great, you are doing a wonderful job, I appreciate you...things like that. How about you?
@ssh123 (31100)
If half the population of the world understand the secret of good living like speaking kind words, good words, it kindles the hopes of millions of people and in turn they are charged with enthusiasm and any work they take up it will be successful. Thanks for your interesting response.
@ssh123 (31100)
Ihandle 35 employees and in my parental family there are 200 members. I interact with them everyday and I handle them through my heart. Nothing I loose, instead I gain a lot.
I tend to pick and chose my words. If it is a friend we may joke with eachother but if I am out and about and a person gets mad or something i do nto antaganise it is not worth it. I am respectful twords others i talk to people the way i would want to be talked to. I always say exscuse me stuff like that. I feel what comes around gos around treat others the way you want to be treated.
@ssh123 (31100)
Very true "what comes around goes around" . You have adopted a very nice policy in usage of language. Thanks for interesting response.
@ssh123 (31100)
Your response has been adjudged as best response. Congratulations.