Tasks questions.

@Chevee (5915)
When accepting tasks, do you have to finish the task before you leave the site or the task page, am I right? I started on a task my computer froze in the middle of the tasks. I had to do a ctrl/delete, to get it unfroze. Now I can't find the task anymore. My question is do you have to finish the task in one session?
@kumarpslv (3218)
Once you accepted the task, then it will be available under the "In progress" tab, and you can start doing it a any time, within the allotted time limit.We need not,do it at a stretch after accepting it.
@Chevee (5915)
I never notice the in progress tab. That is where I found it. I wish I would've found your response earlier. Now it has expired. Thanks you next time I will know where it is.
@kumarpslv (3218)
Just you accecpt one task and close your browser. If you open it again, you can now see the task you accepted,in the 'in progress' tab.
If you accept a task you do get a time limit of how much hours you can complete it in. Doesn't matter if you leave the website and then come back. You can still finish it, however you time will be ticking!
@Chevee (5915)
Thank u, for your response.
@fwidman (11515)
I thought the tasks were timed, so going away and coming back to it later shouldn't be a problem. I have only done one task and I did it in one session, but I'd swear it said I had x amount of hours to do it in.
@Chevee (5915)
Thanks you, I really didn't keep up with the time, maybe it expired on me.
Hi Chevee, I have not attemped to try it yet so I couln't help you, some of the mylotterd might be able to help with that. Hugs. Tamara
@gie2910 (407)
I always finish it on one session. Like I know myself....If i closed the session I'm not going back to it :)
From what I read there is only a certain amount of time allotted and I think most of them are 2 hours. I have only tried a couple of them so I am not real sure but I think as long as it is in within the amount of time allowed you should be fine. But I am not sure about if you leave the site and some back.