Are you tired of hearing the ice cream truck?

I am so tired of hearing the truck playing this Christmas music. I have another one coming around the block right now. These trucks are so high in cost it's crazy. I don't even think that ice cream is as fresh as it should be.
Oh man I'd love to be able to hear a ice cream truck. I live out in the country and never hear one. I haven't heard one in a long time, when I was a little girl I can remember when the Ice cream truck would be coming, you could hear the music far off. Each of us would run around gathering up our change so that we could get an ice cream bar.
Your right those were the good old days. Now this ice cream seems stale to me. I don't want anything off any of those trucks. Thanks for bringing me back to my childhood.
@carann (262)
well I dont have icecream trucks going by. There is still snow on the ground here. Even when its hot we don't have them go buy I dont know of any companies doing that in the whole city.
When i lived in NY the ice cream man came around three times a day my kids would nag me all three time and that used to make me mad.We now live in ga and they do not have one around here.
Our ice cream truck doesn't start up for another month. They don't even travel down the road we live on. Guess it is because they don't get much for sales in our neighborhood. If we really want a treat we have to run down the road to get it. I would rather get my treat at the store and bring it home at a cheaper cost.