charred dreams and nothing left....

@krajibg (11940)
Guwahati, India
I have seen many a man who succumb to the pressure of life and seeing no other doors left open for him, finally stoops and compromises with life. What could these people do after all? The charred dream, the shattered hopes, gyrating life and no holds whatsoever. And the curtains down. Show is over and you can go home and leave me alone to ruminate on my makes and remakes but the compromising stilt still stares hard at them and there are no fly overs. A series of Compromises and they break. Are you one such or do you feel compassionate for them? Rajib. 06.04.09
@pickwick (858)
Hi Rajib!I have read somewhere about how pressures are a test of real toughness.There was a beautiful example of eggs,carrots and tea leaves kept to boil.Eggs look delicte but becomes hard boiled in boiling water,carrots look tough but becomes soft in boiling water,tea leaves change the colour of water.Here the boiling water is symbolic of pressures of life.Carrots are the people who succumb to pressures ,eggs are people who are really tough from within and can face them,but tea are people who make use of adversities and change the situations to the benefit of all.I dont really pity the people who compramise because if they had the guts and innovative power they could have got out of the situations,but they chose the easy way out.Wish all were tough and remembered that when the going gets tough only the tough gets going.
@krajibg (11940)
• Guwahati, India
Hello Suprita! you made my day! Such a motivational write up in the form of response is an asset for all I guess. In the gyration of life pressure people lose the patience to halt a moment and ruminate on such thing like - 'wait we might have some way out' And surely there are. The you fibred instance particularly the "tea" has kinda worked as a dredger and I feel my spirit braking through the maze and entering into the heart of the issues and see all is good and ok. thanks dear.
@sanuanu (11238)
Hi Krajibg(I forgot that I have to use this abbriviation with you all the time). I hardly can see you starting any light discussions but anyways, keep up the good works. I think the situation which you are talking about suits with me. I won't say that I have tried hard to achieve my goals but yes I had some dreams and worked towards tat too. I left my job because I wanted to give more concentration to my studies but till date I couldn't compolete my degree and I don't think i can get it before september this year. With 27 years of age I can't do anything but compromise.
@krajibg (11940)
• Guwahati, India
Hooooo do not say like that sanuanu. you will do it. You have the potentiality, creativity and never mind the occasional jolt as we get while travelling in a bus or train. They are the part of the journey. just cheer up and conjure sandy and diana.
@sanuanu (11238)
What don't I like?
@sanuanu (11238)
I am sorry, above comment wasn't intended for this post. What did I say which amused you and what potentiality I have? You are confusing me.
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
In one of the recent american idol episodes this season, lil round said that "the day we let go of our dreams is the day we die". I feel the same way. Even though I feel as if no matter how hard I work I never seem to be getting any nearer my dreams, I know that I can never give up. Because the day I give up means the day I forfeit my life.
@krajibg (11940)
• Guwahati, India
Hi, very real say. Dream and aspirations are the push that we we move ahead and and the day all is smashed life would be meaningless, But I think it wouldn't be right move for the back ups might change. Thanks for you appreciation.
• Somalia
Dreams and aspirations I think are our motivations to keep going even when times are rough and nothing seems to be going well. And even if things don't turn out as we would like them to be, it is always better to have has dreams than to have had completely nothing at all.
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi Rajib, I feel compassion because I have seen many such happenings in my life and know that stress is real. We must however, do more than have compassion, we must try to find a way to help. Blessings.
@krajibg (11940)
• Guwahati, India
Hello Ma'am, you are more experienced and have seen life from close range and know what is what. Actually the social life that we used to have earlier is no longer valid today. we live at the most in the Circle Society but that too for ordinary meeting and gossiping. We need to create active groups tat monitor people who are suspect of any stress and all. Thanks a lot for responding.
I think we have all been low on life at some point. I am compassionate for them,yes. Some people need to have a compromising stilt in their lives. They really do so that they know the true meaning of what life gives us. I think that if people do not have dreams and things to look forward to they may become broken and lose track. We all need to have discipline and determination to see us through.
@krajibg (11940)
• Guwahati, India
HI celticeagle! you got it to the root. And you know what more or lees every one regardless of the riches or non riches undergo such state and there are really no flyovers.
Rajib- I feel very sorry for people who have trials, though these trials are what build our character. When I minister to others I try to with compassion offer thoughts about their times and how they might seek comfort in them, as how they handle them now will live on as they pass. Trials, though they seem as if they could last an eternity are very short lived. I think finding new hopes for people who are coming close to their breaking point is helpful. This is where community and neighbors come into play. We must act as responsiblel neighbors and be there for our brothers and sisters when they come into times that may try them beyond their own ability. Another good topic, dear friend. Namaste-Anora
@krajibg (11940)
• Guwahati, India
You are right Anora. The community or the society could afford some help to people who undergo such trying phase. But where is the community and where is the society? All in self entered and selfish and an individual perish like the perishable vegetable.
@sweetyethot (1738)
I started to wear glasses just yesterday,the whole world becomes clearer to me though Im still not used to it.My eyes are really busy watching everything around.I take off my glasses and then put it on again.lol Suddenly,I find life so beautiful.How nice life.I plan to cherish everything good,like health,work,smile,love,ect.Whats more important than to live our life to the fullest?Learn to be thankful and cherish what you've already have can make you happier.I always have dreams inside.Going for dreams makes life worth living.
@krajibg (11940)
• Guwahati, India
Hi sweetrethot! Its nice to dream but you need the means to materialize the dreams. But sadly enough we have not yet reached that state. Thanks a lot for the response.