Keep Smiling everyday

@ktosea (2027)
China
i can't predict what is going on but i am eager to know …… it is impossible it is life unpredictable i love it it is a real adventure be brave i hope eveyone can keep smiling
@Canellita (12059)
It is great that you have this outlook! Life is indeed an adventure and what you make of it has a lot to do with what you will get out of it.
@ktosea (2027)
thanks for the response,a positive is sure be needed in our lives
@Hanan_x3 (294)
This almost brought a tear to my eye. I mean its such simple words. And it wasnt even in complete sentances lol. I dont know. I just thought about the many thing people say about life. How they hate it and want to end it. It really upsets me how people let the hardships of life get to them. Isnt passing the hardships that makes the trip worthwhile? What would life be without hardships? It would be boring. I wil keep smiling! And I will pass my smile on! I was sad once and ii hada frown on lol. A stranger walks past me and says 'Smile, its free'. It made me smile and I still remember it. That was back in 8th grade!
@ktosea (2027)
"Smile,it's free",first time to hear such beautiful sayings,thanks for sharing.life is complicated and sometimes it really makes us upset but you have to have faith on your self and be happy,or it will not worth living in the world
@grace24 (1050)
whoa, i remember my crush in this because he always says keep smiling everyday. I have a crush on him because he is very positive in life,hehe. I can say that lifef is unpredictable. It is full of mystery. There is a long journey to come. We must be positive on what will happen in our life. Yeah, we must keep smiling
@ktosea (2027)
yeah,haha I guess his confidence and attitude towards life attracted you,aha??
@CMTS_87 (1342)
Yes! We should always smile! Smiling can help us realize that life is beautiful and enjoyable. Happy MyLotting!
@ktosea (2027)
thank you for the comments.enjoy our lives!!!
Yep, we should always keep smiling everyday! Happy mylotting ktosea! =)
@ktosea (2027)
thanks,be happy everyday
Smiling keeps the wrinkles away. It takes only a few muscles to smile but it take a hundred or more muscles to frown. Keep smiling for a bright tommorow.
@sunita64 (6474)
I feel if everyone becomes positive like you and then only one can keep smiling. Life may be unpredictable but hope should be kept alive and them only one can smiling, I can say for myself that I can keep smiling.
@venchaul (541)
Yor are strong-minded! I hope everyone can smile to the world every day!