When you meet a genie,asking you to make 3 wishes,what would it be and why?

Hey mylotters,when things like this coming truly I am sure we grab the chance to make wishes ,right? so what would it be and why you choose this wishes?
• Tunisia
My first and latest wish is to see my children in an easy life, That's all!
My first wish would be for the healthiest family in the world. The second would be to have more wealth to survive us a life time. The third wish would be for a few more wishes. I would need to get my wish in for the hungry and the homeless. I would also want to build more housing for the battered woman in the world. Not to mention more churches that will offer a meal to the hungry.
@syankee525 (6294)
well one would be for my wife, to be cure of rp of the eyes, and one to have one of my songs pick up by someone. and to be able live comfortable.
Well my first wish to the Genie would "Oh great Genie my first wish would is "Grant me 1000 more wishes" If thats not enough i can always increment the number in my 999th wish. that way my wishes 2 and 3 will be unused for eternity
Eternal youth; a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of computers/IT; charisma with an on-off switch. That would just about cover any eventuality, and in 1000 years I would be ruler of the earth and all who travel on her, and I would look upon my Creation and see that it was good. Lash