how far are you willing to go to get the person you love?

Somalia
This movie is for me the most romatic ever... remember having to undergo introducing yourself and impressing the girl you like everyday.. I'm reading a book by gabriel garcia marquez called "love in the time of cholera" where the guy waited 50 years to get the girl of his dreams all the while remaining a bachelor thoughout his entire lifetime.. do you think these things can happen in real life?
@jdbalts (37)
I think it can happen in real life.. but of course, look at now the world today! have you seen any serious guy? well i think not.. maybe some were.. but most of it, can't wait to take that girl..so instead of her, he courted another girl.. so perhaps it may happen to few...
• Somalia
lol! I agree, men today have no staying power. As most people believe these days, male of female, there are plenty of fishes in the sea. And so gone are the days when people would wait to get the one they truly love. I guess it boils down to the fact that most people today are too scared to feel deeply unless first reciprocated.
:-D hehehe....you're really good, huh?! aren't you? Well, if it happens to you, do you think that you can handle your guy right and keep your relationship much longer? :-/
• Somalia
Actually I'm one of those with no staying power. hehe! So if the guy is not willing to put up with my personality type there's no way the relationship will ever work.
@kulit74 (25)
In this movie, it only goes to show how a person can truly and ideally expresses his or her love in so many ways. That this person really has an unconditional love for the other person. If this would only be possible in real life...then our world would be a better place to live in.
• Somalia
If you are talking about fifty first dates. yeah!! I totally agree. That means true love still exists afterall.
if there is such a guy that is as determined and as in love to pursue such a relationship, then is deifinitely for keeps. It's unfortunate though that out of the people that he falls in love with, he finds a girl with short term memory loss! although it seems to be a too-cute-to-be-true love story, you somehow wish that you also have someone who would be as in love with you that he/she would go to whatever lengths to prove it. all in all this is a nice movie.
• Somalia
I agree. maybe that's what they call karma. lol! what's good about it though was that even though he was a player he found it in himself to actually believe in love. Probably won't happen in real life though, players are players. lol!
@besthope44 (12145)
Truly and deeply to show the strength of love
• Somalia
lol!! Thank you for your response.
this is the 21st century..people of our generation love to lead a fast life..so i think all these concepts of these movies maybe alluring but not very real.in reality if someone loses his or her partner they usually move on with their life..and eventually they forget their once beloved one with time..time is the best healer..i dont think in the present world a guy may propose to a girl in front of a thousand people..he may cimb the statue of liberty to show his love..but he may not wait for 50 years for his love..