Is it possible to change a person who doesn't like you to friend?

@ajithlal (14568)
Sometimes we met in our life people who doesn't like us very much. Is it possible to change such a person to a friend? Have you able to change such a person? How can we change a person to good friend.
@Canellita (12058)
Why would you care about someone not wanting to be your friend? There are millions of other people in the world with whom you could build a friendship. If someone chooses to not be friends with you it should not be taken personally. You should look for friends among people who share your interests as well as your philosophy.
@ajithlal (14568)
Somebody told me there are lots of fishes in the pond when I had my first heartbreak.
@Canellita (12058)
That someone who told you that was correct!
@ajithlal (14568)
Happy to know that. Sometimes I used to stuck with the same person looking for his or her friendship in the past, but now I look for other people who makes me feel comfortable and who cares for me.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
i don't think that works out for the best. did that once & she turned on me. it was a work related situation. leave it alone. there are plenty of people out there to make friends with.
@ajithlal (14568)
I also think now that there are lots of people in the world that we can become friends with.
@Darkwing (21588)
If they don't like me, my friend, then there's no point in trying to change the fact. It's like you discussion earlier where you said about letting people go if they don't love you when you love them. I'm not short of friends by a long chalk, but if somebody decides they don't like me, then fair enough, we probably couldn't get along anyway, and weren't meant to be. So, I'll just let them do what they've got to do, in the same manner as previously. Brightest Blessings.
@ajithlal (14568)
I also think it is better to let go people who doesn't like us.