Nice and affordable beach resort in the philippines?

@chiepao (718)
well, my boyfriend and i are planning to go at the beach this summer and im having a hard time thinking of where should our destination be.. is there an affordable yet a clean and nice beach resort that you know? hope you could help me :D
@LIENROSE (911)
well although it is not a true beach resort, I highly recommend Poracay, located at the town of Porac in Pampanga, few kilometers away from the mt Pinatubo which is also a good place to go with. happy mylotting
@hotsummer (10449)
i thought you misspelled boracay, so there is a place poracay which is in pampanga. what is to see there. is there pool inside the resort. that is 2 hour to 3 drive from my place. but we had been to batangas 3 weeks back in laiya beach resort, there are many resorts there. it is nice and quite affordable. forgot the name of the resort actually but it is in laiya, san juan, batangas .
@chiepao (718)
hi lienrose, are you from porac pampanga? just wanna ask because my husband is from porac and he knows poracay :P
@Bebs08 (10689)
Well, it depends upon where are you going in the Philippines. I know of a good and clean beaches in Davao city in Mindanao. You can go to paradise island in Samal It is very clean and affordable. You can stay there as long as you want. There are lots of nice beaches in Samal island in Davao. But if you will go to Luzon or Visayas.. I have no idea about affordable beaches there... all I know are tourist spots which are very expensive.
@chiepao (718)
I haven't been to davao yet. I hope one day I'll be able to go there. thanks for the response :*
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello chiepao. I wonder if you finally found such a nice and affordable beach resort in the Philippines. I have never been there, but in my imagination, the Philippines is a very beautiful country with thousands of islands available. It could be a very exciting experience to pay a visit to the beach though I have been to one of the beaches in China for only one time. I love the feeling seeing the sea from the beach. I am looking forward to having another chance to see it.
@chiepao (718)
hi william :) yeah I was able to find one at puerto galera. such a nice place :) What you think of the philippines is true.. lots of islands and lots of breath taking beaches. Haven't been in other country's beaches before but I hope one day I'll be able to go :)
about a month ago we went to laluz beach resort, it's in san juan batangas. it's very nice there really quite place especially when you dont want too many people around. i suggest going on a weekday. prices start at 2.5k for a room per night. you are also required to get the buffet meals at 1000 per day per head, breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner is provided (food is great!). the sand is pebbly, the water is very clean, snorkeling is nice there, there's quite a lot of fishes to look at. the staff is very friendly and accomodating. downside: there's not much activity aside from kayaking, snorkeling, board games :) hah, they dont have a pool either. pagudpod is also a nice place! been there twice, and it is paradise for me... however ive never been to a resort on pagudpod, coz i just camped there near the shore. i will highly recommend that to any happy camper hehehe. again there is no one there just you and your partner, so it's a nice time to be alone. hope this helps
@chiepao (718)
ohh! thanks for the advice on places :D I was planning ang canvasing resorts at batangas. but it has been raining lately.. it's weird to happen on a summer season. .x.x anyway thanks a lot! i'll be looking at the laluz beach resort ;D happy mylotting
@yan_blue8 (1438)
Hi chiepao! Have you been in Boracay? You can't deny its cleanliness and there are lots of nice beach resorts you can choose too. There are packages in the airlines that you might also want to consider. You can save a lot especially on your fare. Let me know if you're interested. I can give you more information about it. Enjoy your day!