Number of posts

@Trensue (5247)
I am most confused again. Does the number of posts you make change without you doing anything. Are some posts removed and so the number goes down? It could be that I am so new I can't keep track of anything, but I keep finding the site and confusing and I am not understanding all the issues.
@Opal26 (17691)
Hi Trensue! Sometimes the number of posts will change and go down. Sometimes a discussion will be deleted that you have responded to. Don't worry, it isn't your fault! It could be for various reasons and they have nothing to do with you, but it does happen without explanation. So just try to keep posting and don't worry so much about losing a few points! Just keep responding to discussions and posting discussions if you like and you will be just fine! There are things that mylot administration does that they don't explain and we can't question!
@Trensue (5247)
Thank you, at least I know that I can count! I was beginning to wonder.