Do you have any electronics Products??

@juzitou (161)
As you know,electronics products become more and more important nowsdays.Many of us,especially the young,will not live well without the using of the electronics products.I now have a desklop pc,a mp3,a telephone.Maybe some days later i will go to buy a digital camera.i think you will get interested in my questions!! 1:Do you have any electronics products?what are they? 2:How it do you think affect your life?
@kassdaw (593)
In my home there are me, my boyfriend and our 3 kids, and temporarily my boyfriend's brother. Between the 6 of us, I have a desktop pc, my boyfried has one, his brother and the two older boys to as well. The two year old has a kids learning laptop. As far as other electronics go... 1 digit camera, 2 cell phones, 2 xBox orginals, 2 xBox 360's, 2 or 3 dvd players and a few smaller items like ipods and rc cars. We can't function with any of them. The kids keep entertained with their computers and game consoles and so do we.
@juzitou (161)
If i have much money,i think i will try to buy more.