It's just not right!

Here's a hypothetical situation, see if you can figure out what's wrong with the following: You are the CEO of McDonald's, and you attend a conference with all the leaders of big fast food enterprises. Burger King, Wendy's, WhiteCastle... everyone is there to stategize on how to remain economically viable in the future - you have a common goal. You are asked to give a speech, to the other heads of companies similar to your own. You get up in front of the heads of Wendy's, Burger King, White Castle and others, and you start trash talking your employer, McDonald's. You state that McDonald's (your employer) is arrogant and derisive and that McDonald's employees fail to recognize the leadership of Burger King, Wendy's and White Castle in the fast food industry. Do you think you will still have a job when you go back to your company? REALLY? Have you figured out WHY I put this in the politics section? If you were working for McDonald's and saw your CEO trash the company and its people in front of Burger King and Wendy's, would you be happy about it? Or would you be offended that the leader of your company holds it in such low regard? Are you hungry now?
Great analogy and I agree that something should be done. My DH and I were just talking about this last night. The stuff that he is spewing out of his mouth is insane!
@Adoniah (7515)
Tell me, How do you fire a President? It is one of the most difficult things to do in this country! Look at how many times we have tried to do it and failed. And remember, Bush had a lot of little things passed that protect the Pres. while he was in office that are of course still in effect, that we do not even know about. Obama promised to do away with them as soon as he was elected and then of course reniged on them as soon as he was in the chair! Good luck on that. Shalom~Adoniah
We can do it, yes we can! We HAVE to get rid of him and all the other crooks in Congress. ASAP! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbv8LRVRTaA
@Adoniah (7515)
Thanks I Have seen the utube film and the teaparty stuff. Watching this stuff isn't going to fix anything. The folks that sent in the red envelops actually made a small dent in the pro life idea but even that won't change anything. A MASSIVE march on Washington and then everyone camping out for a Month or so might make an immpression. Even that might not work. I don't know. I'd be willing to March on Washington! I'd have to take th bus up there, but I would go! Shalom
It all goes to show you where 0bama's priorities lie. I was watching CNN or something last night and saw where he was preacing to be Christian when he was running for President. Christian when he took office. But now that he's overseas in Muslim country, he's claiming to be Muslim again. Just like when he claims to be black. He does that to sway the black vote. When has he ever claimed to be white?
He has the chameleon syndrome: a pathological urge to be seen as the same as whatever he is surrounded with.
@laglen (19782)
I know what you mean and I agree. I think that Obama thought he was being diplomatic. When in reality, he was cutting up the country that put him up as the most powerful man in the world. Great idea huh?
I think he should lose his job over it.
@gewcew23 (8011)
Oh yes using logic in an illogical world. We, American are Obama's bosses yet he goes over to some conference with a bunch of other heads of states and attacks his bosses. I would like for everyone of Obama's voter to march into their employers office and tell him that he is arrogant and derisive. Now my logic is based on an idea that those that voted for Obama actually go to work.
@PrarieStyle (2495)
I'll take a Wopper Jr. with extra pickle, hold the onion please. I'd definitely be offended. Now the CEO is over at Ponderosa where they probably don't know what's going on. Patting himself on the back for dissing McDonalds. Don't worry, the Obama administration will probably own the fast food companies soon and President Obama will fire that bad old CEO...
In this "hypothetical" situation, I would rather the CEO of such a large company admit it's failures, rather then promote in arrogance how great they are and how they make no mistakes. (I already on this on my movie thread about a recent documentary about Wal-Mart). I'm tired of people, companies, etc walking around spouting off how they never make a mistake, never are wrong, etc. I expect honestly, even if it is brutal honesty. It's funny how in my profession people want to trash talk teachers all of the time, want us to admit our own failures, etc but it never seems to apply to any other profession. (my small rant in your thread). Take Care Kitty- Namaste Anora
That really does sound more like something he would say. I can't imagine him "trash talking" America to be honest. What I find interesting is that there are never any links to video or actual transcripts when someone is referring to the President. It's only third party hearsay, yet if one wishes to oppose what is said one must have proof. And this is true with so many things in life. People tend to go along with third part information, and no one seems to want to straight to the source. It's sad really. Namaste-Anora
@anniepa (27241)
I know I risk being called anti-McDonald's, but here goes...lol! By your analogy, am I to assume the McDonald's CEO's goal is to destroy the competition such as Burger King and Wendy's and possibly be able to buy them out and control the whole fast-food industry or am I to assume he or she is hoping to work with BK and Wendy's to make sure everyone gets the hamburger they want? I'd have to choose the former. On the other hand, I would hope our President wouldn't be hoping to destroy the other nations and maybe take them over. I know I'm in the minority here so I'm ready for the attacks that will come my way...lol! Excuse me while I go get a Whopper to give me strength for the coming fight. Annie