Are you willing to be my friend in myLot?

@Jankar (583)
Hello myLotters! I currently have 33 friends here and I want to know more of you here. To gain many friends so that myLot would be so much fun. For those whom I haven't add as a friend here or those who haven't add me to theirs, please post a comment here and add me as your friend so that we can have so much fun, learn a lot and discuss a lot of stuff! Thanks a lot everyone! Happy myLotting!
@mysdianait (64067)
Hey Jankar I would add you again if I could but I can't because you're already there I suggest you spend some time responding on several interesting discussions (maybe in 'no responses'?) and then you will find that users will notice you and if they find you interesting they will add you too
@Jankar (583)
Well, thanks mysdian! You know that you've been of great help to me here. And I'm still trying to learn so much about my lot like taking task. Some of them got rejected, its quite sad cause i've worked hard on them.
@mysdianait (64067)
I'm always willing to help those who help themselves Jankar! As for the rejected tasks - you know what they say? 'If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!'
of course my dear friend..i will gonna add you in my list and please do add me too..i like to make friendship with people on the same work environment like here in mylot..don't worry starting from now, we are 'FRIENDS"
@Jankar (583)
Thank a lot! By the way, are you really the Worlds best writer? Why used that myLot name?
@brisk123 (2826)
Hello Jankar, Very good morning to you and Welcome to myLot, the best place to learn, earn, share and make friends.I have added you my friend.Looking forward to see more posts from you.Good day!
@Jankar (583)
Hello brisk! Nice to have you as a friend. I've already approved your invite. Thanks a lot! Have a nice day to you too!
@mhae15 (744)
Hi welcome to mylot. I will add you to be my friend. If you want to find other paying site just to my profile page I got a few list of legit paying sites there. I highly recommend you to join a site like mylot which pay per post. I got the link under my avatar. Good on online earning world. Keep posting. Happy mylotting.
@Jankar (583)
Well thanks so much mhae! Sure I'll check out your profile and hopefully join some other money making sites. Hoping to meet you there also.
Hi there Jankar I realize that having friends here is an imporant part of mylot. All I ask is that you help me and I will help you. Lets be good friends and take care of each other here. I am not sure how many friends I have but I am more than willing to add some more. Take care and happy mylotting to you :)
@Jankar (583)
Yeah! and its more fun too if you've got a lot of friends here. Especially for those who are very active. It makes myLot even more fun. I really enjoyed it here and that is why I want to expand my horizon here. Thanks so much mom!
Hi you can just add me anytime you like .i will always treat you as friends. and i'm sure mylot friends here are friendly too to be your friends
@Jankar (583)
Hello makeupartist! I guess you really are good in make ups. Well I just hope that we'll get along together here and enjoy mylotting. Thanks so much!
welcome to mylot, i will add you. happy mylotting.
@Jankar (583)
Hello zaihez! Thanks for adding me. I hope we'll get to discuss a lot of stuff here and have fun. At the same time earn too! Hahaha... Thanks so much! Happy myLotting!