My No.1000 post here.feel so good

@ktosea (2025)
China
Hi Mylotters,big day for me,I just reached 1000 posts on mylot today and I am really glad about that.so join me and be happy to share your thought about your achievements on mylot have a nice day
First, i just want to congratulate you for reaching thousand number of posts. May I know how long did it take you to reach thousand? My posts are only about 120 and i am on the practice to increase them to thousand like you. Anyway, you have done a very great job by posing a great number of posts. Keep doing this good work and wishing you all the best.
@ktosea (2025)
well,it takes almost half a year I think,not easy to reach 1000.keep moving hehe:)
Congratulations! It looks like you're well about the 1,000 mark now - but here's a belated congratulations, anyway. . I love reaching an even number like that; it's such a nice milestone. Good luck && keep up the great work here!
@ktosea (2025)
thank you,guys,it's really such a milestone and means something here.thanks for sharing the feeling
@HelScream (2823)
congrats my friend you have gone a long way now.... I am not in a hurry to reach to the top and I am enjoying every single post I make each day and getting to know all of you here but I am so happy for you and wish you all the best...see you around my friend..
@HelScream (2823)
Thank you my friend for marking me best response..... see you around here at mylot
@donsky14 (5962)
Hey congratulations on your 1000th post ktosea! Happy myLotting.
@ktosea (2025)
thank you,I am really happy today
@kaz_man (293)
Congrats! I have a long way to go to 1000 posts but oh well, I'll keep on posting every day.
@ktosea (2025)
yeah,keep moving,it take me several monthes to reach my 1000
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
Just two days ago i have reached my destination but i need to do lot so i wish you can reach very easily by doing the work it is easy here. just matte of the time.
@ketybhagat (4125)
Congratulations ktosea. I know the feeling and it must feel great to have corssed the 1000 mark. I hope you write many m any more and earn a lot. I share in your happiness and feel good about you. good luck.