ipl

hey Friends , IPL season 2 starts 18th April .Although , it will not be held in INDIA , TV viewers like me are so excited . New players from south africa and new talents will be playing in second edition. Whom do you think may clinch this 1PL-2? 1.Chennai super kings ,2. deccan chargers,3.royal challengers 4. mumbai indians , 5.kolkata knight riders ,6.rajasthan royals, 7.delhi daredevils.
@pratik87 (1928)
hey there are eight teams in the indian premiere league. did you forget the mohali team of kings 11 punjab? they reached the semi finals of the dlf ipl last year in the first edition. new players from all around the world will play in this edition not just south africa. its going to be another great spectacle i hope even better than the last time. as far as the winning team is concerned mumbai indians ar going to win the title this time they were agonizingly close to reaching the semi finals last time but they are al prepared this time to make their way through to the finals of the ipl.
Ya. sorry my friend , i forgot punjab kings . Thanks for ur response
@pratik87 (1928)
not punjab kings. kings 11 punjab.
OK.my friend.
• Pakistan
delhi daredevilshave a big chance to win, under lights of gambhir, sehwag, McGrath etc.
ya . mighty contest this time. Thanks for your response.
@smartjack (521)
I am really very excited about the IPL. its gonna be a real fun time for the cricket fans and viewers. you will find all the roads empty during the time of IPLs. it seriously gives tremendous joy to the viewers while watching different players of the rival countries playing altogether to win the cup
thanks for responding well said
@asweetie (1188)
yes it is very sad that it has to be shifted out of india though we would want it in India as it is the best cricket tournament in world and our best sporting tournament. Yes lots and lots of players would be new this year and i would support my home team Delhi dare devils.
thanks for responding. hope your fav team wins the title.