Make fast money by writing simple blogs n comments..

U get 2 cents per comment n 10 cents per blog. What more u can make friends n get yourself some refs too. Legit for sure.. Add me if u haven't registered anywhere like this.. :P
@mimiang (3777)
what is it?
I just signed in through your referral, and made $5 immediately because I add a photo on my profile. I also posted some comments and a blog post. However, I will still monitor if it's worth to stay. I will update you later. By the way, how long have you been a member? Can you say it's worth your time and effort? Just the same, thanks for sharing this tip.
Hey thanks .. n sure Its worth bein there. They post proofs of payment in blogs n ve friends who got paid there too so i believe it. Admin is very active there. N i m almost near payout .. Will let u know after i myself get paid if there stil is any doubt. Anyways its not a loss since u get many friends n can use its platform to get referals for yr sites too.. Worth yr time. Hope a few more join under me..
You are wrong when you say that they pay $0.10 cents on blog, that was before April 1, now when you compose a blog it is not paid, you can only receive payment through 1000 unique views which will be amounting to $5.00. You can start a topic or thread but the pay is also $0.02 cents, the same thing applies for comments you post on blogs.
Hey its not destroydebt.. U do get ten cents per blog here.. It sure is worth staying .. u find friends to make referal to your other sites.
@orderfox (231)
This is you do not want to understand what?