brand name kids clothes

@messageme (2821)
Would you be interested in buying brand name kids clothes for a really cheap price? I have a link and a code if you do. I don't want to post it because I'm not sure if I can without getting it deleted. It is not a referral, I am just being safe. If you are interested let me know and I will send you the link and code. I have bought some of these clothes and I think they are really cool! If you have questions let me know.
What brand of clothing is it, and also how long is the code good for? I like to shop online so it really depends where and what brand. Thanks for sharing this and happy mylotting to you messageme
@messageme (2821)
magickidsusa.com You won't need the code I guess. It is the same prices with and without it.
You won't get deleted for posting that code here. I am not sure if there would be size 7-8 in there. If so I would want the code as well.
@messageme (2821)
@riyasam (16578)
if they are of good quality,i would be really interested.hope it doesnot involve much of shipping cost.since you have brought these,i can be rest assured that they are not fake.
@messageme (2821)
@Niah1976 (733)
sounds interesting. can you tell me about it my friend? thanks
@messageme (2821)
@raydene (9874)
Hello Sweets I don't buy kids clothes anymore My grandkids do not want clothes as a gift so I usually give them money to spend they all love money. xoxoxoxoxo