How often you use dictionary?

@rakesh284 (1473)
I have used dictionary many times during my life. Initially I used it when I was in school and feeling it difficult to understand some words. It is really a informative thing. Even after school while appearing professional courses there are some Common Entrance Exams and that has some questions regarding Vocabulary. So for practicing that thing I also used dictionary recently.
@Effusive (156)
I use the dictionary all the time. As a child I was made to read the dictionary and encyclopedia. This was good for me as it broadened my vocabulary. I have children and we have a dictionary on the table. I have several of them all over the house. Using the dictionary is very good for anyone wanting to learn a different language as it gives you a better understanding of the words. In order to effectively communicate then you have to understand that language and the dictionary is a good place to start.
@rakesh284 (1473)
Thanks for sharing your views in this discussion. Yes it has definitely helped us improve our communication skills. Bye
@chimrani (1430)
till now i use dictionary.When ever i get hard word in newspapers or online just i open my dictionary and search for right meaning.
@rakesh284 (1473)
Thanks for sharing your views in this discussion. I think you are right we have to check it out whenever we find some difficult word either in dictionary or on the Internet. Bye
Hi friend, Truely speaking i don't use dictionary often.If i get any doubt about the meaning i simply go to internet and look in an online dictionary.I dont have a habit of reading dictionary.
@rakesh284 (1473)
Thanks for sharing your views in this discussion. I think it is also a good option but it is also a dictionary I guess. Bye
@cannibal (650)
Indeed I use the dictionary many a times. In fact in my earlier days, I used to skim through it, just to LEARN NEW WORDS. Yea, it does sound strange; but that's how it is! But, these days I've given up that habit. Sigh! :-(
@rakesh284 (1473)
Thanks for your useful response to this discussion. I think you are a good learner. So decided to go through this dictionary on a regular basis. Now it is fine you might be busy with your studies or job or something else?
@ionsquare (534)
Hi, I always use the dictionary when I encounter words that are difficult to me. I use online dictionary or speaking dictionary most of the time as its faster to look up a word using such dictionaries. freerice(dot)com is a great website for practicing about vocabulary and you can donate rice to the hungry while you play the game.
@yspring (272)
dictionary is one part of my life!so i use it almost every day!i can learn a lot from it ,now i am a student i use it more often especially the english dictionary~ because i need to read a lot of literatures about my major! have a nice day to you!