2 Apples with peanut butter on them

Is what I ate for three straight days. Oh this was for breakfast. I found this was so good,I almost ate the entire jar of peanut butter. have you found this to be something you love to eat? What do you put on your apples?
@bamakelly (5194)
That doesn't sound like a wholesome diet especially if that is all you ate for three days. However apples are good for you and healthy. Did you know that they contain caffeine though? I am not sure how many people know that. I have had apples with peanut butter before. As a matter of fact I started doing that when I was a younger girl. They are really good that way. I don't have too many other ways of eating them except for just sliced and by themselves.
I ate something good for lunch and dinner those days. I never knew it was caffeine in apples. That is something I learned today.
@bamakelly (5194)
Oh, I didn't realize that you had something good for your other meals that day. And yes, I had learned a long time ago about caffeine being in apples. If you think about it you might feel a little more energy after eating an apple. I think it could even take the place of a cup of coffee if you want some extra energy!
I too like peanut butter on my apples. I also like apples and sliced cheese.
I love apples and peanut butter! I was actually thinking about that earlier today, when I was hungry for a snack! I don't have any apples in the house, but I do have peanut butter, so I'll have to get some apples next time I'm out. I've heard of other people putting cheese wedges or cream cheese on their apples, or even honey, as a complement. Neither sounds as good to me as peanut butter, but I suppose everyone has their own personal tastes. The hardest thing for me is making sure I keep my peanut butter intake in check; once I have the jar open, I could just keep eating, it's so good!
I have never even heard of anyone eating apples with peanut butter before. It doesn't even seem that bad really and i might have to try it one day. It doesn't sound like something you should eat for every meal and every day as you need some type of protein for your bones and some calcium would help you too. I have ate peanut butter with bananas before though. I slice open the banana and put peanut butter in eat and eat it that way. Maybe you should try this but only for a snack not to eat all the time.
@mermaidivy (15410)
peanut butter on apple? Really? I never had that before, does it really taste good? Let me try it someday! ;-)
@twoey68 (13651)
I like apples with cinnamon and sugar on them. Sometimes I get cravings for certain foods and can't quit eating them...right now, it's baked potatoes. [b]~~AT PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS**[/b]
I love apples and peanut butter!! My dad eats apples with salt sometimes. For some reason I don't like apples with caramel but I love the peanut butter! I also like celery with peanut butter, mmm.
@buggles64 (2715)
I love apples and I especially love apples and peanut butter. I also love carmeled apples, that is delicious. The only thing I don't like about carmeled apples is that the caramel sticks to my teeth. I have mixed my apples with cottage cheese and cinnamon, another delicious treat. I think apples might be good mixed with almost all foods. Fruit salads are good too, and I will be making a fruit salad for Easter dinner today. I like to eat apples and peanut butter for a snack.
I love cream cheese. I will smear cream cheese on apples, mix it up with berries, add it to some sliced grapes, use it as a dip for carrots. I try not to buy it since I will take really healthy things and make them unhealthy with the addition of cream cheese.
• Lubbock, Texas
Yumm. I love apples and I love peanut butter. When I take an apple out of the fridge I rarely think to cut it up and put peanut butter on it, but it does make a good, filling meal! Yes apples may have some caffeine in them, but they have so many other good things it's not like drinking a cup of coffee or a soda. I get stuck on one food for a certain meal quite often. I'll think to myself "I need to eat something else, but that just sounds so goooood I think I'll have it again." I think sometimes our bodies are needing something in that particular food and when it all get replenished we move on to something else.