What are you making for Easter Dinner?

@taface412 (3177)
I am making a roast, potatoes, deviled eggs, casserole and of course something sweet for dessert. Unfortunately I work the whole day so I am having mine on Friday and Easter is my birthday this year. So what's on the menu for your Easter feast?
We are having a BBQ as some of the family is going to Tennessee to the house there and then some are staying here and I'm staying here in south Florida. We are doing Ribs and probably a pasta salad and maybe mashed potatoes and then of course the chip and dip and the deviled eggs maybe some baked beans. We have a big family and only 5 out of the family are not going to be here so we have to cook a lot. Enjoy your birthday and Easter and have a good day.
@taface412 (3177)
Thanks...I hope to enjoy them all. You do the same.
@Shar19 (8236)
We'll be having a spiral ham, macaroni and cheese, green beans, rye bread, potato salad, colored hard boiled eggs and a couple of desserts.
@bdugas (3581)
Don't think we will do anything for Easter this year, as we usually gather at my daughter's house, this year one son has had to move to another state for his job, the other will go to his inlaws, my daughter is in school and really needs the time to study. Her girls will go to their boyfriends, and my hubby is in the hospital having surgery and tests. Hopefully he will behome though. We always go all out at Thanksgiving and Christmas and 4th of July. So I think we can get by with out a big dinner this easter. I started to buy a ham, then something told me to wait, so I think we will just have a light meal and rest and enjoy the day.
I don't know, we haven't gone to the market yet. We usually go out for dinner but since we're in a new place I don't know what places will be open.
@nchap36 (556)
My Easter dinner consist of a roast with onions, red potatoes, carrots, and bell pepper. That is the main dish. The other sides are turnip greens, sweet potatoes, macroni and cheese, and potatoe salad. I just can't make up my mind what's for dessert maybe a bananna pudding. Oh yea I forgot the cornbread.
I am not too sure yet i still have to talk to my boyfriend and see what he thinks. But I think I will have a ham, mashed potatoes, a veggie, diner rolls and maybe pie for dessert.