no plans for the very long weekend ahead.

hi all! what are your plans for the long weekend ahead? as for my husband and our daughter, we have nothing in mind, well, except for staying at home and eat and watch tv, etc. there are no plans for outing. my parents will be here for the day and we will just be fine as long as there is food. hehe well, our in laws are out of town enjoying in a resort and having a retreat as well, but we are also fine here. we would rather rest it out. when the baby is older, we will be able to enjoy. but not now, we would rather enjoy our baby. take care all and God bless you! enjoy your long weekend! happy mylotting! :D
Perhaps you can go to the park with your child and take some photos:) It is always great to have a family time together. Especially when it is sunny outside, don't waste it:) I love China
@reds08 (306)
I also have no plan to go for this long weekend. I usually hang out with my friend, but he is going to go to another city for couple days ahead. So, i think i will just spend all my time at home together with my family, watching TV or maybe cleaning the home. It will be fun too.
@gracie04 (4556)
I've got no plans for the weekend.. probably, we would just be staying at home.. we already left for Bora last month and that's our out-of-town trip this year..
@aseretdd (13712)
I wanted to take my daughter to Hong Kong Disneyland... but i was not able to save enough money... so maybe next year... for now... the only plan is to stay at home and catch up on chores like laundry and cleaning the house...
@patzel88 (3311)
we dont have to go to other places to get some refreshment now a days because its too expensive and that we are dealing money if we have sone outing, so me and my husband and also my kids are at home and do have some time to get together because not at all time we are intact. So we have much time to spend the closeness in our family, because my husband also told me that not at all we can spend the time to our kids especially when they turn out to become a teenager, for they have more time to their friends and not to their parents.