Do u know how much do u spend each month? I don't know about that.

China
April 8, 2009 11:50pm CST
Some people asked me how much did I spend on something in some month? But I have never known it. The only thing that I know is it is neither too much nor too little. The thing is if you know how much do you spend each month, you will try to save something or spend more. Haha, of course it depends
6 responses
@smartjack (521)
• India
10 Apr 09
i dont kno how much exactly i spend because i take the money from my parents whenever i need it. thats y i dont kno how much i spen each month, probably 2000 ks
@bellis716 (4806)
• United States
10 Apr 09
Yes, we know exactly how much we spend each month. With a very few exceptions, we put everything that costs $5.00 or more (and what can one buy for less than $5.00)on our credit card. When the credit card bill comes at the end of the month, we match the charges on the bill to the cash register receipts that we've saved. When the bill has been verified as correct, we pay it in full.
• China
10 Apr 09
You guys manage your earnings so well. I respect it! I used to think that Americans are good at spending money without restraint. haha Take care!
@redsponge (557)
• Malaysia
9 Apr 09
Every month, I need to pay off a certain amounts for car loan, study loan, insurance, petrol and household expenses. The amount is about 2/3 of my salary. The other 1/3 of my salary would be free to spend. But I am trying very hard to save 50% from the amount as I am planning to buy a house next year. You are right, if you know exactly how much you need to spend in a month, then you can plan your financial better.
• China
10 Apr 09
There is also an easier way.If you just checked out how much you left, you would find it. Good luck to your house plan! Maybe you can make a fortune someday and buy a villa. haha
@venchaul (541)
• China
9 Apr 09
I aslo don't know exactly how much I can spend every month but I am sure it will not too much! I often try to write down the spending every day, especially the great deal of spending! However I waste it at the half way of one month. what a pity that I didn't get the good habits!
• China
10 Apr 09
Few people will be patient enough to do it! I only know one thing. Most of the time, Americans spend more than 90% of their earning while Chinese save more than 90% of their income. This is so interesting.
@stephcjh (32327)
• United States
9 Apr 09
I know what we spend each month. I keep track of all of our money. I try not to spend but rather pay off my bills.
• China
9 Apr 09
I hope you will make a fortune next month. Haha, anyway, I don't know how! But it is just I want to say good luck to you!
@bbsr13 (4198)
• India
9 Apr 09
Hello! It is my habit to save 25% of my income before I pay off the bills.With the rest 75% of the income I manage my monthly expenses,ofcourse with much hardship.But in the present situation it is not possible to save more than 10%.thanx.
• China
9 Apr 09
You must be an American. I think Americans are nice. You know what? Most Chinese people will save 75% of their income each month even though they have to pinch and screw