What if a student had to go to the bathroom, teacher said no???

@Tushavi (2078)
Karachi, Pakistan
hi to all, oh yea..the kid would debate a little, and if the answer was still no, they peed in their seat..and not just a little kid..any student any age. what about you?? have a nice days
@mermaidivy (15415)
Now I think about it, I feel the teachers were kinda mean that not let the boys go to toilet, teachers are usually more lenient to the girls since girls do have need, I'm not saying boys don't but teachers are just more lenient to them. Well, I think there is nothing much to do when the teachers don't let you, just be tough and wait. Some students like to tell to their parents and like Oh teachers don't like me... then the parents will compose a complain letter to the principal for those "mama's kid" I did see one of my school mate do that and we were at high school...
@sanuanu (11238)
It's because boys are more wild You may be right but you must see girls at girls school. they are as naughty and wild as boys in boys or co-ed schools.
@Jezebella (1446)
If I was a teacher and a student asked me to use the restroom I would allow them. I mean you cannot tell someone they cannot use the restroom. If I were a parent and this happened to my kid I would throw a fit and call the school.
@Dugsmom (279)
You are so right...you should never say no to someone who has to go to the bathroom. If it happened to my kid, I'd drive on over to the school and kick that teachers butt...okay maybe not kick any butt but she'd get an earful from me. Then I'd demand a meeting with the principal and superintendent and tell them what I think about their school and their stupid teacher.
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi Tushavi, This can be a very traumatic event for a child and one that should not be treated lightly. I know a gentleman who was unable to forgive a teacher who had refused him such permission and had caused him wet his pants at age ten. Now an elderly man, he has carried the hatred for that teacher with him all his life. Only in recent years has he been able to consider forgiveness. When dealing with children we have to consider that how we treat them can mean far more to them than it does to us as an adult. Blessings.
@Dugsmom (279)
And it's dangerous for our health. I read somewhere that if you are always holding your pee, that it eventually causes bladder problems. It supposedly weakens your bladder and then you start leaking a little. Scary!
@sanuanu (11238)
I don't remember if I have pissed in my teen age but yes, I have passed motion in my pants for sure and that too at the age of 11. I was quite older to commit such shamful act, don't you think? I never seeked permission from my teacher as I always thought that I will get yelled by them. I used to piss in lunch time or in my house!
@Dugsmom (279)
haha this reminds of my cousin. When he was 15,he asked his teacher if he could go to the bathroom. She said no. He then told her that he REALLY had to go but she said no. Well he went and sat in his seat and made a big poop!!! After class, he went to the phone (this is before cell phones were around) and called his mom crying. The teacher got in big trouble for that!
our junior high school teachers pulled this-until they got threatened with a lawsuit.if it were my child,i'd tell them straight out,get up and go.i'll deal with them when they call me.holding it is just asking for a urinary problem.
@Catfreeek (346)
That's a tough call, some kids abuse the bathroom rights and use it just to get out of class. The teacher should be able to tell who really has to go.
@gracie04 (4555)
Well, that's insane.. i mean, why the teacher wouldn't allow his/her student to pee? you know, you can't stop nature calling.. if that happens to me, i'd tell him/her, "sorry maam/sir, i need to go to the bathroom to pee, i'm not allowed to hold my urine for so long.. why? because i've got diabetes and diabetics are prone to urinary tract disease!
@prinzcy (5058)
That will depends on the student's age and behavior. A teacher will know whether the student really need to go to the bathroom or he just want to skip the classroom. If he/she really need to go, there's no point for the teacher to stop him/her. If you spend the entire day with them, you'll know too.
@jessi0887 (2794)
If i found out a teacher told my child no after needing to go pee I would even sue the school or kick her A**. Every one knows children have weak bladders. And forcing someone to hold it increases chances of urinary tract infections. Oh well let the parents suffer and take them to the doctor. Sorry for rant but i have heard this plenty of times from other people and its just ridicoulous.