Have you seen the new SQUIDOO HOME PAGE? I love it! Now I just have

to figure out how to get my lens listed on that page. Its easy to read and find stuff this way. I dont like all the new ideas on squidoo but this is a good one! What do you think?
It looks good and clear. I do miss seeing all the giants profiles on the front page though. Here is a discussion about it there about it. http://www.squidu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=33094 I don't always like every either but I will say it if I don't. Those orange tabs are a prime example of something I could not stand. Ironically enough, I had problems with my account when those orange tabs were introduced. It took them almost 3 weeks for them to fix my account.
Hey thanks for the links. I think sometimes squidoo goes overboard with technology or changes anyway. If something works, just leave it alone, atleast for awhile.
All of these sites always want to improve on things. It really was not that long ago when squidoo had updated their front page.
Yeah, I think it's great too. I just hope some of my sites make it on there but I still have alot of work to do as I think you probably have to be a giant squid for that.
No you dont have to be giant squid. Its based on lens ranking for your category. I even changed my category when I saw the new layout. If you notice its all the highest ranks making the cut. I started out with quantity and got bored. Now I focus on the quality of my lens. If I finish my squidbook I will certainly make giant squid.
Before it was only giants making it to the front page. It still takes work to make it to the top of any category. I personally don't go to the front page very often anyways. If your lucky, you can make the top five. I love it when I make the top 50 which is real easy to do depending on the category. Of my 4 html and css related lenses, 1 is in the top 50 of the category and the other 3, are in the top 100 of the category. Being a giant squid does have it privileges though, but it does take work to get there. The best part is, the more lenses you have, the more money you can make through squidoo. I currently have 79 lenses and I keep making more.
That's good to hear as I only have 7 published lenses & 1 in the works which is a big one - I may need to make it into part 1 & part 2, not sure yet but I am hoping that these will make it to the top 100.
@sammyspam (374)
Its a lovely new homepage and hopefully will help people find out more about Squidoo, the last homepage was probably a bit confusing to new members.
Come to think of it, I dont remember the last home page. Like poster above, I rarely see the home page, just go right to my dashboard.
The only reason I remember what each homepage has looked like is that I spend a lot of time in squidu forums. There is always someone who is quick to point out changes.
Ok, so, It makes you think, huh? It is like a tidal wave of expression,