Have you design any new sites?

@Dasari100 (3803)
Anantapur, India
I don't know how to build a site so i did't learn any courses also so i want to learn so are they any sits which we can build sites for free and know the more information to build new sites in different way so have you ever design any sites.
@rocketsky (1014)
i havent designed any sites myself. i think it is so hard to do that . doesnt it need any special skills to do that ? i am surprised to see so many excellent friends having their own websites :)
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
So we need to go for a course to learn those techniques but me i have enough time to me know those ones so have you ever tried it once?
@kbourgerie (8781)
I am currently working on a site dedicated to Marilyn Monroe. The free flash software I am using is from wix.com. I really like it and find that it is one of the better software packages I have used.
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
I think your doing another job which is the shop but today i came to know that you can build new websites so that is really good stuff to do that so have you learned some where else.