Clear fridge or on full of magnets and stuff?

my fridge - no clutter for me to clear up
I love to have my front clear of all things. I only have one paper up on my fridge. I would love to frame this so I could remove this as well. Do You like those fridges that are covered with magnets,art pictures etc?
@vicki2876 (5640)
I have lots of stuff on my fridge. In fact we just made a few more items that I put on there today. I freebie hunt and look for all kinds of things. One thing I like to get are magnets because I love to display my children's art or schoolwork that is well done. But also because we can make art and glue it to a magnet and voila really nice fridge pieces. I also have the chore chart on the fridge and a calendar the school gives me which lists all the things that the children and I must do in a month. I also have some photos on there as well of the children. I do acneilson home scan and I have a scanner chart on the side too. Keeps the fridge pretty loaded. About once a month I will clear everything and wash everything up and start all over.
Wow! That would be nice to see.
@sandymay16 (1619)
Hi, the fridge at home is not clear but it is not covered much. we stick the bills but after the bills are paid the receipts are put in the drawer. There are a few ref magnets of vegetables, smiley, souvenirs from other countries and some recipes i cut out from labels. My nephew during school sticks his artwork but after a week i remove them.
@xhaylea (363)
Well since buying a new fridge recently we don't put magnets or anything at all on it anymore, its just totally clear as my dad prefers if we don't put anything on it because it ruins the fridge and scratches it, which i agree its true. But on our old fridge, we always used to put notices on it and magnets, but it caused it to scratch so we therefore had to buy a new fridge, and that fridge was quite old anyway.
@signum (547)
My fridge is covered with magnetic photo frames that I got from my sister last Christmas. Best present ever. She put lots of photos of family and pets in them so they came "pre-pictured" haha. It's a great invention and definitely worth it. I always had a few magnets on the fridge for bills etc, but never had anything like I do on there now.
@lilybug (21148)
The only things on the fridge right now are the bills that are due soon and some magnets that my daughter got from her father last weekend. They are Strawberry Shortcake ones where you can dress her up.
@ds6413 (2073)
Hi, I have magnets on mine. I have a lot of magnets in case I need to pin a note up for later.
@lala501 (1533)
I like to have my refridgerator with a lot of things on it. I don't like refridgerators that don't have anything on them. They look to plain, and I need my magnets on the fridge. I use them to remind me to do things.
i have magnet pic frames on there with the pic of my 4 children.
@dodo19 (33320)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I have a lot of stuff on my fridge. Pictures and magnets mostly. We don't have just pictures; we have some paper and such. But there are more pictures and magnets, than anything else.