how do you clean yourself after..er a trip to the toilet?

Somalia
I just stumbled on this guy's blog http://untwistedvortex.com/2009/03/23/hemorrhoids-vs-toilet-paper-in-the-philippines they were expounding on the virtues of using water to clean yourself versus toilet paper. It's so hilarious I just wanted to share this with you, filipino or not. So in your part of the world, how do you clean yourself after taking a dump?
@krajibg (11936)
• Guwahati, India
Come on friend your being hilarious that some people take a bath after they are done with toiletry is a slur upon their culture. You to what pleases you but please do not mock at other;s effort. You know taking a handful of soil and washing your hand is much more hygienic than washing with soap or using tissue papers. Yes here in ,my land too people tend to wash off the whole body after they finish up toilet. Yes we use water and this is our practice and culture and thus we remain ever clean and fresh. Freshness does not lie in the mind only it does in the body too.
• Somalia
people get clean by taking a handful of soil. I don't think I'm mocking anyone here, I'm just thinking about an alternative scenario. Thank you for taking the time to comment, by the way.
@krajibg (11936)
• Guwahati, India
"they were expounding on the virtues of using water to clean yourself versus toilet paper. It's so hilarious.." this last word 'hilarious' surely is not a praising word. Anyways thank u.
• Somalia
When I said hilarious I wasn't talking about the way they clean themselves, I was talking about the discussion they were having at the site i posted the link to. HAve you tried linking to it to see what I'm talking about? read their responses. I'm sure you'll find more people to protest to from there.
@MizzLadyB08 (1175)
Some people my think that I am crazy but after using the bathroom or as my daughter say number 2 I like to take a bath just to make sure that I am really clean. i have been doing this for a long time and just can't help it.
• Somalia
lol!! what if for some unexpected thing happening you find yourself needing to take a dump in a public toilet, what then?
never even think of dumping in a public toilet.it turns me off so much that i wont feel the urge any longer.besides i got long holding ability.lol
I will not take a dump in public for that reason. If I feel the urge to take a dump I know how to hold it until I get home. No public dumping here...lol
@happy2009 (330)
I'd like to under the shower and clean myself from head to toes and then dunk my self in the bathtub with some perfume ,i makes not clean but also very comfortable .
oh sorry I means how to make mybody clean before sleep .
• Somalia
it's cool happy.. thanks for the response anyway.
haha we just use toilet papers
@Niah1976 (733)
I wash with soap and water and then towel it dry. So simple as that.
• Somalia
simply put. Thanks for the response.
@enciel (371)
i use water and soap if i am at home or in the office, if possible i avoid taking a dump in public comfort rooms! But if it is something that can't be helped i use either tissue or wipes(wet tissue) if that dire situation comes!
• Somalia
The inevitable we never wish to happen. hehe! It's a good thing they invented the wet tissue though..
@asianwind (365)
This may also sound weird but I also find it difficult doing my human stuff in a public toilet, it just won't go... Or when I am on a travel, I get constipated... to answer your question, it is definitely with a tissue.
• Somalia
lol!! me too, it's takes a while to "condition" my bowel movement. haha!!