home typist?

Are there really sites that pays home typist?What are the sites that pay to home typist?
@chaselee (240)
Odesk really pays. I am actually earning $3/hr from my work there. If you want I can send you a proof of my earnings. I have been working there for 7 months now so I can say that they really pay. If you're interested I have created a little walkthrough and tips that you can use to be able to get a job there. Visit my profile for the link. Hope this helps.
Thanks. I'll go to your profile . ;))
@monouu (2612)
I don't think there are such typist job which are not scam. They even ask for a fee! I'm into 2 FREE data entry type of posting job that pay $0.15-$0.25 per entry. So far I've earn more than $150 and you can check out my blog (under my Profile) for more info. You can also check out job bidding site like odesk but you got to bid for job and there are lot of competitors.
Thanks a lot. I 'll check your profile. ;))
@substance (588)
i know some here which are based locally. but they do ask you to pay some amount to join and i think its ridiculous rite and rite no sites online legally.
Yup. It's true that typist jobs that are not online is where you can really earn. I haven't found yet any site that pays. I've been searching and all of them are scam.I agree with the one you were saying about payments to join before they give you some work.
I've heard of those kinds of sites but never been able to find any that aren't hoaxes. I'm also wondering this same thing.
Me,too. I've been searching a lot and all of it are scammers.