what type of person you are?

Some person likes to save money. They seems so cheap, they unwilling to spend money on something that is useless to them, and they consider twice before they spend a dime. Most likely, they save more money than others. While others, they want to enjoy the instant moment. They don't keep track of their saving account very much. They want to get what they want from that moment. Usually, they don't save much money at the end. So, what type of person are you best describe yourself?
Someone who saves a lot of money for something. I don't like spending much, I only spend for food and the rest are for savings. hehehe.
@xtine22 (200)
I love saving money, thus I'm cheap. However, it's not that I deprive myself of luxury. I only get enough money to buy my whims and still save some for future cravings. And yes, I try not to buy anything that will be useless for me.
@Porcospino (16428)
• Denmark
My fiance and I have been saving up for our wedding for a while, and I know I able able to save money if I really want to, but I tend to spend a lot of money on things that aren't really necessary. I love to eat out, and I love to go to a café for coffee etc and I often spend too much money on that kind of things. I love sweet things an I spend too much money on chocolate, cakes and candy. I often decide to spend less money on those things, but always end up buying them anyway
I always think of saving but I sometimes spend more than the amount set. For me, it is just a waste to buy things that are not really useful. I work hard to earn the money that I have so I don't want to waste it.