What's your best-selling article on Helium?

Everyone has that one article that seems to rise to the top every month. Mine used to be about beginning bird-watching. Now it's been about working for a control freak (must be a lot of controlling bosses out there, huh?). What article or topic really makes you money on Helium? Is that what you like to write about? Or did you just get lucky?
@Canellita (12059)
Well, I have three articles done and one to go in order to get my first rating star so I will have to get back to you on this one. I did finally get an offer from AC for the piece I submitted to them; a whole $4! LOL
$4 for an article is great. Well done, the most I make from Helium per article is $2.50!
@Canellita (12059)
Wow. If it wasn't for the fact that these articles are so short I might be discouraged by that. I look at some of it as good practice as it gets my brain moving.
@nishdan01 (3055)
I have one article on pigmentation under style and beauty section. I have earned over 30$ in page views in a period of one year. I think that is the highest earnings for a single article so far.
That's awesome...I am quite sure none of my articles is earning like that! Congrats to you! Keep up the good work.
@paid2write (5204)
My top earning article so far is about herbal and natural remedies. That one has been in my 'top ten' earnings list ever since I submitted it, and is the first of my articles to make $10 from page views. I know personal finance and job articles are good for earnings. I have one banking article that is performing well. Sadly one of my recent top earners now is about how to stay positive after losing your job. Some of the articles I promote are steady earners, on making money from writing and general work at home titles. I have a few articles on retirement, health and beauty that are consistent in earning every month. As you can see I write on a variety of topics and sometimes the results are unexpected. A topic I think will be a good earner may only ever makes a few cents, while another topic can suddenly pick up.
You are so write about the unexpected. In this economy, I am not surprised that all things job-related are getting views. I wrote an article about where seniors should look for travel deals that has done well, and the bird watching article surprised me too! Mostly, I think the interest level is predictable, but every now and then, something will surprise me. The other surprise is that my best selling article (of the moment) is ranked 5, whereas all the other top sellers are 1s or 2s. Thanks for sharing your information!
Sorry about the unintended Freudian slip...that should read "you are so right..."
@jlamela (4909)
My best-rated and selling articles at helium are Causes of World War I and The Legacy of Anne Boleyn. I had done an extensive research about European royalty and World Wars because I want to publish a book about these topics.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya JLM, Anne Boleyn is one of my favourite research things. Although I do not write very much about her or Lady Jane Grey either. I usually post on somewhere I write and not very often abut the injustice done to them. Not excluding the Elizabeth The First either I am quite taken with what they had to put up with and the way they dealt with it in those times. Extraordinary Women and for me little Jane was so badly treated I cannot imagine being in her Shoes or of Anne Boleyn´s either for that matter. Did you publish a Book then about any of them.
My best selling articles are ones about making money from home, and freelance writing. I also have articles about birthday gifts for a boyfriend and girlfriend which do pretty well. I try to write to a variety of niches in the hope of finding that article that earns me $10 a month but have yet to find one. I may try to write on other articles that Helium members are earning alot from
I think anything to do with making money is a popular topic!