What job would you NOT be willing to take?

If you lost your job it would bring you down to a very low point. Your looking for all sorts of jobs that are not hiring. Then you luck up on a place that is hiring people. The problem is the job is what you will not take. What job would this happen to be. For me it would be correction officer. I could not sit back and watch inmates be mistreated in jails. So they would fire me over time.
@cher913 (25890)
well my dad worked for corrections here where i live and they were not mistreated at all. they eat better than most people i know (my dad was a chef). i dont think i would like to work with animals, like at the spca. i would hate to see them suffer.
Yeah I would not want to see mistreated animals either. As for the prison system it's not the kitchen staff that usually mistreats them. Lucky you having a chef at home. Thanks
@cher913 (25890)
he passed away in february and while i was growing up, he never cooked at home. funny, his excuse was that it was too hard to cook for 3 after cooking for 300.
Oh I am sorry about your dad.
@Catfreeek (346)
Anything really smelly like a sewage treatment plant, a plumber or someone who works with fish. Yuck!
My mother worked in a fish market and boy was she forever stinky..
@rishikon (31)
The kind of job I won't take is a sales job. For me, it is very difficult to convince a person to take a product if that person doesn't want to take. Its like, a sale person should have the capability to sale a refrigerator even to an Eskimo.
LOL Your so funny and I have to agree with you. Happy Easter to you..
I think the only job that I couldn't take would be modeling. I don't like the idea of how they tell girls that they need to be a certain way from hair style, weight, height, etc. Also when thinking about modeling you can throw in being a exotic dancer, etc. Anything that involves the exploitations of a woman's body for the sake of men is against my ideals.
here is another job I would not have thought of. I am so glad I asked the question of mylot friends. Thanks a lot for this response. Happy Easter to you.
I think if my family has to eat than I would do whatever job I had to do. I mean I am sure there are a million things I would not want to do but if comes down to eating or working at a place I do not want to. I would pick working at the place. But for now I work online so I feel I am safer from not having any money. I am not rich by any means but the more I learn the more I make and I love that. Take care and happy mylotting to you as well.
Happy Easter to you as well.
@coolcoder (2020)
I really would not like working as a bill collector, especially when you have to keep demanding payment from those who owe money but don't have the means to pay. I always wonder how bill collectors sleep at night. :S
i dont think i could be one either because i know what its like not to have the money to pay because a few years back i had to stop working because my knees keep giving out on me i have a bone problem and so i had to fight to get ssi for 2 years and my husband was only making enough to pay our main bills and take care of our children then the credit card companys started calling driving me crazy when i tryed to explain it they got a attatued so i hung up on them.
Now this is one I never thought of. Your right about this one as well. I would think they have no problem sleeping. They have a job to do and just do it. I would not want this job either.