I want a candy bar so bad

I just don't want to go outside in that wet cold weather. How can I get over this craving without going to the store? I am going to see if my daughter will go to the store for me. She has company and they can walk together. Are you craving chocolate right now? if so may I ask what your craving to eat.. Snicker is the bar for me..
@jess368 (3368)
I am not craving chocolate currently, but when I do, I like to bake brownies! Last time I made brownies I even added extra chocolate chips to the batch (delicious!)
@cher913 (25890)
i always have some chocolate in the freezer (i try to get it on sale) or i get a bit for presents - hubby bought me two boxes for christmas). i like snickers bars and i like dark mars bars. i dont eat a lot of chocolate at a sitting, i generally divide a chocolate bar into 3rds, so that lasts me a while.
@carmelanirel (20979)
Hi gifts, snicker bars are my favorite, but right now I am not craving anything because we just came back from eating out and I am full..But when I am craving something sweet, I usually go to the kitchen and see what I can make..And if it is chocolate bars I crave, then I have to deal with it, because without a car and being away from town, that is all I can do..My favorite thing to make when craving chocolate is peanut butter fudge, because it has the texture of chocolate and I like peanut butter enough to enjoy it..
@scarrg (48)
Oh man... I am craving some snickers too but you know what would be a good thing to get your mind of that crave? Listen to some music, play a game. Keep yourself occupied and you won't desire such a craving for treats. Even posting a lot on MyLot might kill your tasty desires. :P