Relationship Against Moral Values

Is you like any relationship which is against your soccial values. Even if you enjoy this type of relationship or even if you are very happy after that relationship, but you are ready to accept this relationship. Sometimes people fall in love with two spouse, then from these two spouse relationship which is legal and which is illegal. Is you think that, it is right or you think that it is strictly prohibited. For good or healthy socity it is not goo, but why these things going to be very popular in these days. Share your opinion about these type of extra marital affairs or any relationship which is against society.
@eichs1 (1934)
Maybe it seems those affairs which are against most moral values are "in" nowadays because they grab the limelight from time to time. However, if you go to rural areas, it is very evident so called "moral" relationship are uphold. Some are saying that as long as you are not hurting anyone, then you should stay in a relationship. But this don't work always. Oftentimes, relationships which are abhorred by a particular society are not that fulfilling because those who are into it have to hide their affection from each other. If those who are in it wants to celebrate something, they can't do it in public. Everything has to be done secretly. For me, it is really best to have a normal relationship where I can always show how much I love my partner anywhere we are.
If you are violating your morals , then you are hurting your society. It gives very negative impression to other people.
@chiyosan (29383)
if you feel that everything is alright, as long as there are no people getting hurt, and as long as you live within your own moral values, do not mind other people. they will have nothing to do with the decisions you make out of your life.
@suveer35 (98)
well neeraj according to me nobody wants to have an extramarital affair.there are very rare cases where people who are happy with their marriage enter in this type of relation ship.Actually today understanding is missing between the couples.the reason is arranged marriages,people end up in dissattisfaction,sorrow if there is no understanding leadng to extra marital affair as this relationship is less demanding an does not needs commitment!!!!!!!!!