Hi everyone. Just to tell ya another PTC site bites the dust.

Today Ara-bux owner has officaially shut down the site by tell his members that he is doing so cause if he does not do so then he may go into a major loss. I like his mentality cause he has atleast the decency to tell us so and not just shut down and run away. Now the stage is yours so pls comment on this pls. Larry
I lost time and money at arabux and I don´t care much if the owner runs away in silence or runs away asking me to forgive him. I don´t think any owner who closes the site and is not able to manage its site is decent. It shows that he started something he didn´t knew how it worked (to say the least) or that he needed some money for his own pocket and now he has it and cannot go on scamming. How about the losses of ALL the people who trusted him and his site? How about his telling us that there was a big english company that was backing him up? From now on, I guess I´ll stick to my oldies. How come they don´t have mayor losses? Happy posting
Hi, May I have the names of your old sites that you mentioned pls. Regards, Larry
ya exactly a honest admin who thought about some genuine members well i am not a part of this site so don't know much about it but by your post i can say that a honest admin is working there which have guts to tell all the members about the situation...!!