Triplets in Church Today

@Shar19 (8236)
Today in church sitting a few rows behind us there were baby triplets. They were so adorable. I'd say they were about 4 months old. Two girls and a boy. They hardly made a noise for the whole hour there.
@maximax8 (28247)
The triplet babies you describe sound really sweet. I am a primary school teacher and in 2001 I taught triplets, two girls and a boy. In 2004 I taught another set of triplets, three boys. I knew their mother well because she was a part time teacher of that school I worked at then. She had told me at the time they were born triplet push chairs were less common and she paid loads to get one specially made. She had wanted a baby for ten years, had treatment and then had the triplet boys. Triplet are rare and in my local area I have seen just one set of triplet babies, two girls and a boy. They have a brother ten years older than them. He is busy helping his parents care for the three babies a lot of the time.
@maximax8 (28247)
Thanks for the best response. I hope the triplets are well and happy.
@stephcjh (32328)
Aww. I bet they were sweet. I have not seen baby triplets before in my own life. I bet they were precious.
@Shar19 (8236)
This was a first for me.
@lilybug (21148)
I can't imagine having triples. I have trouble dealing with my 9 and 2 year olds. I would go batty trying to deal with 3 babies. It is good they were quiet for the service.
@Shar19 (8236)
I'd go batty too.
Wow, wait until they start walking.