enjoy yourself

@rocketsky (1014)
China
sometimes we need to make ourselfves relax . we need to to try to stay awasy from hard work ,and find something intersting to see orto do ,such as going to the concert,going to see a film ,going fishing ,or find a friend to chat ,all this will make you feel happy and relaxed . th most exciting thing to do for me ,is ,of course ,listen to the music ,enjoying some of the beautiful songs and close my eyes and think about what the songs can bring you to your mind is really wonderful . whenever I listedn to a song ,I would temporarily forget about eveything can makes me sad and unhappy .
@ruilong (158)
I will listen to songs or play football with my friends to relax. It seems that you have many questions or a lot things to share.So many discusses you have started.Amazing!?????
@ruilong (158)
Sorry.A mistake.I should say discussions,not discusses.
@larish (2195)
I feel relax just by laying in my bed.
@rocketsky (1014)
relax sometimes ,release your pressure ,you will put more energy into work,and live more happily :)
@eshaan (6193)
ya music has that strength, that can make you forget your worries, sadness, tensions, stress everything.Its my best way to relax..i like to hear song also when i am online, doing any household work or anything..ouch...not at the time when children are studying...
@jpso138 (7868)
Well the most relaxing thing for me is going somewhere outdoor. Usually its an overnight in the beach and just sitting there relaxing to the waves. The great thing is there are lots of beach resorts in our area. I also have a friend who owns a rest house by the beach. So usually I just go there together with my family on weekends and relax. The good thing is I do not have to pay. Sometimes when I have more time, I will bring my family to a cold spring. It has a waterfall and its very nice to stay there and just feel the coolness of the place and of course bath. It just around 2 hours travel where I live. Going to these places really relaxes my mind and body.
@Bloggership (1118)
Yes... That's a good tips for not getting stressed up in our busy days, specially for the who is work in front of office desk with full of many unfinished papers waiting to be stored at own boss desk... Going to concert or fishing would be a good idea...