Pineapple is great for diet

My friend told me that pineapple is one of the best fruit for diet. It helps your body to digest your food consuming process. Pineapple also helps people who has constipated problem. So, if you mixed your meal with pineapple, it helps you a lot. Plus, it taste really good too.
@mizstress (719)
thats correct! pineapples have fibers that aid in giving you good digestion. it is also helpful in lowering your cholesterol level and blood pressure level.. happy mylotting enjoy eating those pineapples!!
@carrine (2749)
yes it is.. but for me the best diet ever is the HERBALIFE products. its very effective
@sweety_81 (2129)
Hi, This is surely some great information .What all Vitamins or Minerals does the PineApple has ? -Sweety_81
@agv0419 (3029)
I agree with you that pineapple is good if you have constipation. It is good source of fiber and vitamin C. But if you have diabetes it is not advisable to eat too much because the sugar content is high. Here in the Philippines we have abundant supply of pineapple.
It is really true that pineapple is the best fruit for diet,because i eat pineapple almost every day,and i feel energetic and full of active,besides it,i recommend that other fruits,such as grape,apple,pear,banana,strawberry,peach,and so on,all of these fruits are good for your health,i suggest that we all eat some of them a day,there is a proverb that "one apple a day, keep doctor away",i think this proverb is so meaningful and right,if you insist to eat some fruit one day,you will have a good health conditon and needn't to have pills.
@bubblyapple (2655)
I am not much of a pineapple-eater. Never heard of it as something that would help you out if you are trying to loose weight. But I am going to look into the benefits of pineapple and would check it out. Would share with you what I find out. Thanks for sharing this with us.