WOw!i got my lovely book-BREAKING DOWN,so exicting!

China
After receiving a simple message,said "your parcel is here,please check out right now.........",i became mad for i knew my favourite book was coming :0 so i rushed out room and nearly forgot to bring my key,hurrily went to the place to get.during the running,my shoes almost dropped and i could find how exciting i was. And now,i`ve already got the book,opened it with the book`s scent,that`s a special scent i love.well,it seemed i could have a lot of things to do now,reading ,translation,enjoying the book. I`m really a crazy fans of TWILIGHT,not only the books or the movie. so is there any book can make you crazy like me ?
Is this book is fiction work or non fiction. Generally I like thriller type story ver much.
if you like this type of novels,i think TWILIGHT must be a better choice:) just i`ve loved this mysterious stories since i was a little girl,so like HARRYPORTER ,THE LORD OF THE RINGS,are my favourite. i absolutely recommended you to read this series of books,they are worthful;0
i have read twilight but im not a big fan. but i heard great reviews from some of the other stephanie meyer fanatics out there.and i think the title is breaking dawn
i`m sorry that i wrote too fast and made some mistakes:)
@stephcjh (32327)
I am very happy for you. I am not much of a reader myself. I just do not enjoy it for some reason and just don't have the time to try to.
if you have extra time,you would try it.reading is really an interesting thing;0
I am so completely crazy over the Twilight series, I think I will mention it to my therapist! Like you, I received Eclipse and Breaking Dawn through the mail. I dropped everything so I could read the books, and finished them in 3 days. I only just got into the Twilight Saga a couple of months ago, and now I am completely obsessed. I read the entire Saga in less than two weeks, I've seen Twilight so many times now, and I think I will die before New Moon hits the theaters!
@jlamela (4909)
I got a Christmas gift also from my friend-Breaking Dawn book. It was a very wonderful feeling too since I am a Twilight fanatic. The book is the culmination of the Twilight saga so I was so happy. Aside from Twilight series I love to read books about European royalty and World wars.
@rocketsky (1014)
it is always exciting to read one of your favourite book. i always collect some of my favourite books to read in my free time . i like to read detective novles and cartoon books
@CJay77 (4441)
I am a Twilight fan and I also enjoyed the movie and the books, I even have sleepless nights trying to finish it. I got the Twilight in the book store easy, but getting the 3 other books is quite pain, lol. I have to wait 2 weeks, before I got New Moon and Eclipse and then a month for the Breaking Dawn. I understand the excitement that you feel, because I felt the same when I got the books, lol. I am now finished reading all the books and just waiting for new movie to comes out.