Are you picky in terms of relationships?

@laydee (12811)
They say there are two types of people, those who are picky and those who are adventurous. Which one are you? When they say you're picky, it means you don't go out with the guy if he's not your type, or you don't try to get to know a girl if she's not your type. You have ideals and you always want to get your ideals and you don't settle for anything less. Though love could be learned. On the other hand, those who are known to be adventurous to relationships are those who just try each and every person that they'd at least like. These are the women who'd try anyone who'd ask them, these are also men who go with anyone who flirts with them. So which are you?
@larish (2195)
I am the type of person who collect first before choosing. During my younger years, I date a lot because I want to explore my options. But dating doesn't mean that I am already in a relationship with the person. And it is acceptable in our culture that the girls can accept many suitors as they want and then at the end, the girl will pick the one she love/like.
@laydee (12811)
Hmm... It doesn't mean she's flirty?
@checapricorn (16066)
[i]Hi laydee, I am very very picky...I don't date anyone if I don't like them or no feelings or even no attractions..I can live without any date for years and I don't care...LOL! My friends in College will always match me to anyone just me to have dates but they were not successful! LOL! I got married late and no regrets! LOL![/i]
@mira91 (987)
Well, i mean if you find a person that you at least like, then that would mean that he or she already met some of your standards right? I think it's okay for people to be picky but not TOO PICKY...Everyone has to set at least an understandable amount of standards in order to have a more fulfilling relationship. For me, acceptable is enough for me to go out with a guy...But no thank you now, cz i already found one i'm madly in love with...lol..=DD So lets just say i'm 50/50 picky with a hint of adventurous.