If you plan on attending a tea party

@xfahctor (14111)
Lancaster, New Hampshire
Or even if you know someone who is, some important uinformation. I'm sure everyone knows now that these protests are going to be attended by groups like acorn and such. Though some will be visable acron protestsrs, the mojority will not be running around with big bright acorn t-shirts and hats. Many will be there as agents provacatours and sabateours. Also expect "citizen journalists" from the likes of the Huffington post and the Daily kos. And THESE will be the ones the attention of the mass media will be on. So a little information and a few counter strategies should be considered. I found a decent article on the matter and posted the most relevent text and infor here, but I did provide a link to the rest of it. [i] "..So, for all the people planning to attend a Tea Party, keep an eye out for people holding Confederate flags, “K1ll Barack”, “God Hates F*gs” signs, and other such questionable items and paraphernalia. Keep an ear open for idiots loudly screaming nonsense (racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic rants) they “think” Conservatives actually believe. Note that they would naturally head towards the TV cameras, partly to join their fellow Obama-worshipping “counter-protestors” (even while pretending to be Conservatives, Leftists can’t seem to shake their strong herding instinct) but primarily so they can make it into the news broadcasts later on that night. Which is, of course, the point of it all. They want Tea Party organizers answering more awkward questions about the supposed racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. of their attendees than talking about Barack Obama’s boneheaded economic and fiscal policies - rather like how the TXGOP convention organizers at the end of it found themselves having to answer awkward questions about racist campaign pins they had nothing to do with. So the aim is to make the Tea Party movement to look like a nationwide Klan rally of fringe kooks and troglodytes. And if there are no kluckers, kooks and troglodytes, then by Godaia, they would provide the kluckers, kooks and troglodytes themselves - after all, they know what we’re really like deep down inside. Like Lewis Lapham already writing and submitting an article panning Bush’s Speech at the 2004 Republican National Convention before it even happened, the folks at HuffPo have already written their story, what they’re waiting for are the embellishments to be provided by their agents on the field. Once it’s on HuffPo, it would find its way into the MSM - as a huge number of MSM stories often do. So consider following these agents provocateurs around around with signs with arrows pointing at them and “ACORN Fraud” boldly written on them. Consider carrying your own camera to record the people being interviewed by TV news reporters. Record yourselves and take pictures talking to other good-faith attendees. Record the speeches and post it up on YouTube to foil MSM and Lefty blogger creative editing (AKA Ransom Note Method). And just for kicks, sign up to the HuffPo’s “Citizen JournaFabulist” program and include “#huff” in your Twitter messages if you’ll be tweeting the event...." [/i] http://www.redstate.com/martin_a_knight/2009/04/10/left-wing-groups-acornhuffpo-reporters-planning-to-infiltratesabotage-tea-party-rallies/
@spalladino (17927)
Great info, x! I'm still working on which event I want to attend since I have a couple of good options down here in south Florida but, thanks to your post and the sign idea, I think I'll aim for one of the largest ones where infiltrators are more likely to gravitate to. I like the idea of being able to fight back and I love the idea of the sign. I have the perfect shade of red nailpolish for the arrow.
@Taskr36 (13928)
Well that's certainly to be expected. It's the goal of the left right now to make all opposition look like extremists and Rush Limbaugh fanatics. It's much like the bogus journalist who lied claiming that people were shouting "Kill him" about Obama at Sarah Palin rallies. Of course people on the left will believe it all. One biased reporter with minimal credentials was considered more reputable than the Secret Service, video of the event, and the word of everyone attending.
@ZephyrSun (7387)
I figured that you would let us know what kinds of teas they would be serving ha ha. Sorry I really haven't been listening and have no idea what a "tea party" is. But, hey if they are serving mine....LOL
@xfahctor (14111)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
lol! knew I could count on you for a chuckle. Seriously though? No idea what a "tea party" is? In a nutshell, it's a protest ala "boston tea party" basicly a protest against growing government, obscene spending, and a call for a return to a constitutional government. the majority of the media is either ignoring it or spinning it as a whining republican sore loser gathering. I assure you, it isn't. yes, tea is involved, bring what ever kind you like, or don't like, it will probably be tossed in to a body of water somewhere anyways.
@ZephyrSun (7387)
Whining Republican, isn't that redundant? Just kidding all you conservatives. It doesn't sound like something that I go to especially during the Spring time in Ohio. Best of luck though but, I'm thinking it should have been done during the previous administration.
@xfahctor (14111)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
"I'm thinking it should have been done during the previous administration" Yes, it should have been, loudly so.
@connierebel (1582)
Thanks for the warning. I want to make one point, however. Even though the Confederate flag has been used for some bad purposes, it is not a symbol of racism, or any other fringe ideas. It is a symbol of states rights against an overbearing federal government, like what we have today. Most of the Confederates were fighting for liberty, which they knew was safer with states rights than with a powerful central government. Even though they lost, their brave fight for freedom is a part of American history that should not be denigrated.
I long for the regular media to begin reporting on agent provocateurs. This kind of behavior has been a serious problem for many decades. The worst offenders? Government and government sponsored independent contractors and informants.
@ladyluna (7004)
Hello X, Thanks for posting. These are great points, warnings and suggestions. I will be participating on Wednesday and will adopt the idea to bring an "ACORN FRAUD" (with an arrow) sign. Excellent suggestion!!! I also would never have considered filming the event. While I periodically visit Youtube, I'm not one to make my own. Anyway, I guess I'd better figure out how to use my cell phone video camera, huh?
@murderistic (2280)
Silly ACORN people... what do they have against tea?
@xfahctor (14111)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
well, I would look at it as being pro tea comapanies, think about it, all this tea being bought has got to be boosting tea company stocks.
I hope you are drinking fair trade tea... actually I don't even know where to get fair trade tea lol. Probably can find some at 10 thousand villages.
http://www.fairtradeteas.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29 A website is information on Fair Trade Tea's. You'll find not only listings for teas, but also information via their blog, and tea classes. This particular company is out of Nashville, TN. http://www.transfairusa.org/content/certification/licensees2.php#tea This website provides a list of companies that provide fair trade certified products. It's an interesting website with a fair amount of information. http://www.globalexchange.org/campaigns/fairtrade/cocoa/retailers.html This is another site that offers a small listing of companies that are Fair Trade Certified. It's not very long, but it's a start at least. Namaste-Anora
This should be very interesting to see how my right wingers show up, and how many republicans that voted for the same BS they are protesting against (I am thinking of most of the republican representatives that served between 2004 and 2006) try to jump on the band wagon. I read an article earlier where republicans were urged not to use the name of republicans who are part of the problem. But, to their credit, some people have said that they are just as guilty as Democrats. This should be very interesting.
@xfahctor (14111)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
It does seem as if a lot of establishment republicans are jumping on the bandwagon, damn posers! Irritates me, because many of these same congresmen are part of the problem.
I'm not sure if I will have the time to attend any of the two tea parties in my area, but I'll at least call the organizers of them & let them know. Quite often, they are ahead of the game, & probably will do as you (or should I say that article) suggested. I'll also keep an eye on you for further updates. Just don't disappear on us.
Well no one ever said ACORN had class or played fair. And you know CNN and other networks are going to be looking for them to show on the news so that they can make the whole group looks racist, crazy or bad (if not all of them). There is not much you can do about it. CNN and other networks will spin this how ever they please. But you and others will know the truth. I just hope they go peacefully and some good comes from it. And most of all I hope they have a huge turn out.
@Adoniah (7523)
I will be going to two different Tea Parties, one of which will have all of our elected Rep. officials at it. I am sure that that will be the one attacked. It will be on Sun. after all the other ones are over. The other one will be at our County Court House and will just be folks holding signs and waving at traffic. They aren't allowed to hold a meeting anywhere on the property or even in the empty field next door. There is another one at the other end of the County and it is on tax day too, but it is too far to travel to. We actually know which hotel all the Acorn folks are going to be staying at locally. So, we know how many are coming from out of the area. Shalom~Adoniah