My cousin is suffering with his family

as he is gay and not excepted for who he is. I did his weave a few days ago. While he was here explained how his mother and father are treating him. He is now trying to figure out where he is going to live. He says he is taking hormones and showed me his breasts. Do you think he will have to go to a woman's shelter or a man's shelter? I told him to go to apply for section 8 first and wait on that for as long as he can. I wish I had room for him here.
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi giftsandbagscom, It is very sad when parents turn against their children because of their sexuality. What kind of parents put their children out of their house? This is when he needs the support of his parents more than ever, such people should not have kids.No parent anywhere knows if their children will turn out gay or not, unless they are willing to love them unconditionally they should not have children. Are you sure you have no room? You would certainly be blessed for such a kind deed for a young man in need of a home. Blessings.