Should I feel bad about being home alone?

I just walked in my house,I am all alone tonight. My daughter went to s sleep over with her best friend. I am sitting here with a sigh of relief. I have a slight migraine and need to be sleep early. I also need to be in the dark with no noise. So this means I am quite happy Kay went to sleep out. She would be using the speakers on the computer to play music. so again I ask my friends am I wrong to be joyful tonight..
No not at all..everyone deserves a break or a little time to themselves. I get feeling the same way you are right now. I am with my kids so much that when they go to a friends or grandmas I miss them. I always think "oh, the break will be nice I can get a few things done I need to" and then after about an hour or so I am like when are they coming home? My husband is always telling me to stop because I deserve a break but I still miss them, it often makes the break hard because you don't know what to do with yourself and that quiet time because they fill up so much of my time. But don't feel bad enjoy your quiet time and try to get rid of your headache.
My headache was gone by the next morning. I do hope you get a break you can really enjoy soon. Thanks a lot
@MyzDy19 (919)
No, I think everybody has the right to be alone. Being alone sometimes can make you realize something and can help you to unwind. So don't feel bad about it. It's only natural ^_^
I was very comfortable at home alone. I got much needed rest as well. Thanks
@lilaclady (28240)
Oh no do not feel bad, we all need ME time...everyone needs this time to relax the body and mind...we must, I think it keeps us all sane, you rest and enjoy your time, you deserve it....
Oh I did just that lilaclady I went to bed and rested my mind,body and soul..
• Lubbock, Texas
Everybody needs some alone time to recharge. I'm just sorry you have a migraine so you can't enjoy it. You are not wrong to want to be alone sometimes. The world is a chaotic place and if we don't have quiet time, even a few minutes, when nobody is demanding, there's not a deadline we have to meet, just time to BE, we can get so tense that we ruin our health trying to keep up all the time.
@prinzcy (5060)
I don't know about you about there are times that I feel I should be alone and enjoy my time. You're not wrong to be joyful, enjoy it as much as you can. It's true we need companion around but sometimes, we need to be by ourselves.
@aseretdd (13709)
You are not wrong to be happy for being alone at home... we all need to be alone from time to time... i had that night once... and it was quite a bliss... i hope i can experience that again...
@Rainegurl (2158)
Most of the time, I find being alone in the house a treat. I would just lie in bed and watch tv and that would be a real stress-reliever for me. don't feel guilty lol! Have a nice day!
its natural .everyone faces in his life
• Janesville, Wisconsin
Alone? Oh yeah, Home alone, Party Time! Now which type of party... Sleep Party, Music Party, I can watch TV and hear it part, clean the house part, do crafts party, or dance in my underware in my room party.. oh okay I never do the last one.. But some do I caught them :P ... No, don't feel bad when you have a migraine and are home alone. The Sleep parties are great! :) ...Everyone needs some alone time once in awhile. Lets your mind wander and chill, and catching up on sleep is greatly needed for most from time to time, especially mothers like yourself. Take care, and don't feel bad.. Snore away happily :) - DNatureofDTrain