Rich or upper middle class... Which would you prefer to be?

@tjades (3592)
Jamaica
I don't care much for becoming rich. I have always thought that being able to live comfortably in life would be good enough for me. For some reason being rich just does not appeal to me. I love to have challenges and to work and overcome them rather than just having things easy at all times. It gives me such a sense of satisfaction when I am able to plan and work towards then accomplish a goal. That does not mean the rich do not do this also. Of course they do. Being able to afford it all would spoil it for me. I don't want to be in constant need. No siree... but I don't want to have it all either. What about you? Would you want to have it all or just have enough? Why do you chose that lifestyle?
@mira91 (988)
I guess if you were rich, you probably wouldn't even know how to cook an egg....UNLESS you're those kind of people who knows about life's values and the many lessons about working hard to get what you want and all. So basically it all depends on the people that are leading such lifestyles and what they would make of it. Personally, i'd like to try at least once the lifestyle of an upperclassman just for the sake of it...But then i think i'll miss my old lifestyle too much...haha, so middle class for me..
@tjades (3592)
• Jamaica
I certainly wouldn't mira. I am not rich but I hate cooking so much. i would certainly hire a very good chef. Being rich does seem to separate people from the things in life which really matters. Thanks for sharing.
@mira91 (988)
HAHAH, pardon me but the cooking an egg part was just an expression...haha...Well thanks for the br..take care~ ^_^
@tails88 (135)
as long as i have enough money to live comfortably, i'll be fine. I've lived with parents who had money issues, and it tore my family apart. I never want to be like that when i'm older. I want to have money to take a vacation every now and again, to be able to own my own house, and to be able to go the grocery store and get what i want. I don't want to be in a load of debt. That's what matters to me.
@tjades (3592)
• Jamaica
So living middle class is ok with you tails? I feel the same. Being financially comfortable is always important to me. I hope your family can one day get past your past. I too would want to avoid having the same thing repeated in my life.
I would choose to be rich. The more money, the better. This way I could afford to give to charity, and have everything I want and need. To me being rich would be the ultimate freedom, because with alot of money there are few things you can't do. It would be fun. And I would still work, but just not often and probably for myself. With alot of money it's easy to open up a store or restaurant or whatever.
@tjades (3592)
• Jamaica
Hi captain. Being rich can in fact be real nice. I like it that you would share your riches with the poor. Thanks for sharing here
@anniefannie (1743)
I would like to be rich long enough to do some travling and buy me a nice home and do something special for my kids. never have had much money to do things like that I have had enough for my needs.
@tjades (3592)
• Jamaica
It would be nice to be financially liberated without being filthy rich. I hope you get your hearts desire some day so that you and your kids can enjoy it annie