Indians are "slum dogs"

@tutul0045 (2631)
Hey friends, Disturbing isn’t it? Well that’s how American radio host Rush Limbaugh addressed Indians. For details check this link. http://business.rediff.com/report/2009/apr/14/us-radio-host-indians-are-slumdogs.htm Well I don’t know how to react to this but one thing is for sure people all over the world needs our service and then they abuse us for snatching the jobs. No one accepts the audacity of Indians to accept the challenging jobs we do and on the other hand they live a miserable life and blame us for their misfortune. Guys what do u think about this remark. Cheers, Tutul
@elsoft12 (1825)
Thats disturbing.Mr.Limbaugh should mind his language.The outsourcing was started by the US firms since it was they who thought that they are going to get benefitted by the smart intelligent workforce available in Asia.And Indians are the guys who provided the email to the world,remember Sabeer Bhatia.We are the people who solved the Y2k Problem and recently the mind blowing sixth sense invention.Indians are valued because we are contributing.If someone can do it better,let people go there,whats the use of creating noise,unless one is doing it for free publicity.Well,I know many Americans over there who are supportive about Indians,so I dont want to comment anything in general against the American society,just because of this one man's comment.I hope they make him understand that hes lacking some understanding or not using much of it.
@tutul0045 (2631)
Hey elsoft, U wrote Mr.Limbaugh .. u r giving respect to some one who don’t deserve it. We Indians have a tendency of accepting all the rubbish thrown at us, especially if its thrown from the western part of the world. Its our this nature of submissiveness which is the root of all the problems. We provide all the goods to the world and then we accept the abuses happily too. Its time we shd start protesting for our own rights, for our self-respect or else this type of incidents will keep occurring. Cheers, Tutul
@elsoft12 (1825)
Hi tutul.I wish you had left this comment after having gone through the entire post.Just commenting about "Mr." isnt going to good.I hope you read your through the entire comment and Iam sure you will get the point.From your comment,I see no difference between you and the US radio commentator.You are missing the point.Iam sure you will appreciate my point if you go through the entire post.
@tutul0045 (2631)
Hi there, First of all I wasn’t commenting on yr reply. I was talking in general of we Indians doing the mistake of accepting rubbish. I read yr post and I agree that our contribution to the entire business community is enormous. But seldom we get the appreciation. Well I apologize if I was harsh and hurt u anyway. For last few months iam noticing too many people posting a lot of things about us here. U search for outsourcing and u will get discussions and know what iam talking about. Trust me not many like us Indians. They need our assistance in almost every step and they want to abuse us in every way possible. Its time we do something abt it or else they will keep hurting our pride for our nation. Cheers, Tutul
It's a clear incidence of jelousy. Mr. Limbaugh mind your language before commenting this type of sentence.It is a foolish act to use vulgure words against intelligent guys.I m not going to use any bad words here because as a gentle indian personality we should control ourselves and not become rude like them.In many odd we provided solultions to them.No need to say anyword to them , just keep prove your ability. Jay Hind
@tutul0045 (2631)
Hi ranvir, Wise men don’t say things they just do their work. We Indians are like that. Actually I don’t want anyone to use bad words for that man here but i want every one to know what and how some people address Indians as. Few days back we had a group of people from Europe to our office. They kept telling us that India have poor roads, poor medical facilities, poor this and poor that. I mean who cares, if u don’t find things in order here then go to hell, y brag it. They came here for their own business reasons and kept giving us their useless opinions. Cheers, Tutul
thats the most rubish thing i have heard against u , if i ever meet this person , i will kick his A S S and then i will throw him in his own dustbin . they should first their own living style . they dont want to work hard like us , and then they are blamming us for the things that they they didnt get .we should drag him into international court for saying words like that.
@tutul0045 (2631)
Hi kapil, I got 3 responses so far and all of them are Indians, I really want to c what people have to say abt this from a differant nation. I have seen if some one starts a discussion abt outsourcing people really pounce on it and say some thing bad about Indians. I myself have responded in a lot of them and iam very perturbed the way they describe Indians there. Enough is enough and its really time for a change. I agree with u that he needs a kick in his back and i would be more than happy to do it. Cheers, Tutul
@srganesh (6350)
It shows their jealous against Indians.They just can't accept our intelligence and talents.NRIs living in America should protest against this statement and make them get back that statement and ask for apology.That will show our patriotism.Cheers!
@tutul0045 (2631)
Hi sr, I agree that a lot of people all over the world is jealous about us Indians, say it becoz of our ability to work against all odds and our hard working nature or our never give up attitude. Iam not singling out America or any one else here but its very obvious that they arent happy that all the jobs are being done by Indians. A public apology is something which we Indians should deamand really. If some Indian had said anything like that abt America in public i wonder what they would have demanded! Cheers, Tutul
@pratheep87 (1228)
Hai friend now in this economic crisis India and china is the only countries maintaining their growth. The American growth is in negative figure and so from this you can know who is the slum dog.